Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Dreaded History Class

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 4 - The Dreaded History Class

Chapter 4 - The Dreaded History Class
"GET OUT YOUR FOLDERS AND COPY THE NOTES ON THE BOARD!" shouts a nice yet easily angered figurefrom her desk. Mrs. Basilio, my somewhat loving, if we're lucky, history teacher, plops down in her chair, and waits for the rest of the class to come in. Korey Blount, yet another slacker whom I sit next to, makes a face at Mrs. Basilio, and luckily, she doesn't notice it.
"Kelly, can I borrow a sheet of notebook paper?" he asks at the beginning of nearly every history class. He needs to get his own paper. I hand him a ripped out sheet of notebook paper and the rest of the class comes in. Korey tells me that I rock; why he does that, i'll never know. I get out a pencil and start writing the notes that Mrs. Basilio orders us to do.
"Excuse me."
Mario, from science class, shoves his books into his desk after I move out of the way. Dammit, he broke my concentration. He stumbles out the back door and makes his way to math class as I continue writing my notes.
"Alright, open your books to page 374! Marina! You read the first paragraph!" yells Mrs. Basilio.
Marina quickly opens her book and starts reading.
"Psst."
"No"
"I said PSSSSST."
"What do you want, Korey?!"
Korey shows himself wrapping a tiny chain around his finger really tight and soon after undoing it, revealing his dimply finger covered in little dents.
I hate that guy. Thanks to him, I'll never know what a martyr was.

Pretty soon, Mrs. Basilio walks up to the front of the classroom.
"See, these people could just choose random people and KILL them," she went on. Awsten Powers from math class, the only kid in history period 3 who actually pays attention and LAUGHS at the content of our history books, mocks her and points to random students.
"Okay, I say that you die, you die, you-" "Awsten, WOULD YOU SHUT UP?" Mrs. Basilio cuts him off.
"Sorry."
What a smartass.
Much to the relief of the class, the end of the day came at 2:30 and we all dropped off our books at our homerooms and finally, FINALLY, went to our dismissal points.
What. A. Day.




A/N- Sorry, Marina, you weren't really in it. All this stuff really did happen, but Awsten didn't do the mocking thingy that day, I just put it in there because I just wanted to. But he did do it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

disenergratedlove on February 24, 2007, 11:55:26 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveyou didnt put me marina or the nearly bald guy in here. i hate you. but lol thogh