Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Yet Another Loved Homeroom Class With Mrs. Singley

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 5 - Yet Another Loved Homeroom Class With Mrs. Singley

Chapter 5 - Yet Another Loved Homeroom Class With Mrs. Singley
A few weeks after the previous substitute came to Mrs. Hendl's classroom, Mrs. Hendl was absent from school and Mrs. Singley, the world's best substitute teacher, took her place yet again. The door to her portable was open and I walked in to homeroom, as I didn't notice her sitting in the teacher's desk. I did a double take and greeted her. "Yo, Mrs. Singley, what's up in da hizzouze?" I always say. Being sick the day before, I went to my other teachers' rooms and picked up any make up work I had. Cortney Strickland went with me. "Cortney, why are doing this?" I asked her, unsure of why she came along. "Because I wanna," she answered. We stepped in the door to Mrs. Mosteller's,my reading/language arts/science teacher portable and Tabatha, a veeeeeeeery talkative student whom I commonly mistake for Mrs. Mosteller, opens the door. "Oh, hey, Kelly! Where were you?" she greets, and lets me and Cortney in.
Mrs. Mosteller notices that we came in, and I ask for my make up assignments. "Oh! Hmmmm... You need to do you english book, pages 166-167, numbers 1-20 on both of them, catch up on chapter 8 section 3 in science, and read Bunnicula, chapters 6 and 7." I must have looked pretty confused, because she wrote it down for me. Then, for some strange reason, she asked me to draw her. "Mrs. Hendl's been bragging about the picture you made her, so I was getting jelous! Could you draw me? Pretty please?" she begged, and me being the pushover I am, accepted it. Cortney and I walked back to the portable, and Rachael was there. See, we haven't talked in about 3 days then, and we'd just sorted out the problem on FAC the night before, so we just agreed to pretend like nothing happened. "Hey! Where were you?" she demanded, quoting Tabatha. We caught up with things, and pretty much acted like, well, nothing happened.
Suddenly, sobbing was heard from the corner, from Gabi S., an energetic and almost always optomistic student. What could have caused this?

AN: Another diary entry from another awesome day at school. Just including homeroom and mathe, nothing else really happened.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

disenergratedlove on March 16, 2007, 11:50:46 PM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovehaha...i copied tabi! omg! lol!