Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A-N-D-R-E-W Spells M-E-A-N

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 6 - A-N-D-R-E-W Spells M-E-A-N

Chapter 6 - A-N-D-R-E-W Spells M-E-A-N
Gabi, sobbing softly in the corner, was being comforted by a friend of hers, as she gave a death glare across the room to a quiet, dorky, shy person we call Andrew Bluett. He's always too scared to do any group projects or stand up in front of the class and present something, however, he had the courage to say something totally mean and offensive to Gabi.
"Haha. It's fun to watch Gabi cry." he kept repeating, and Cortney fired insults back at him. "Shut up, Andrew! We all hate you!" Oh, poor Andrew. Nobody notices him. He's always so damn quiet, and yet he had the NERVE to say that to poor Gabi.
I'm pretty sure I speak for everybody when I say that he should get his Bionicle underwear-wearing @$$ kicked.
Soon enough, Gabi had enough of Andrew's teasing, and she bolted towards him.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU ANDREW!!!!!!!!" she shrieked in his ear, soon being shushed by Mrs. Singley. Andrew didn't seen the least bit threatened by Gabi's threat, and continued smirking. However, homeroom was still long from over, and the charades continued.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tyler! Give it back!" shouted Josh Moore as he desperatly struggled to get his picture of him and Miley Cirus back from Tyler. A few days before that day, Josh wanted me to draw him and Miley Cirus hugging somehow. I was amused at his request, but I drew it anyway. He loved Miley, however, so did Tyler, and he wouldn't stop at anything to take that picture from Josh. I couldn't really care less about what happened to that picture; it was halfassed, but Josh made a big deal out of it and kept thanking me, he thought it was so awesome. Tyler kept passing it to Earnest, then to Jordan, then to Vincent, then to Ricky, then to Keke, then back again until we had to go to reading class. However, nothing exciting ever happens in reading class, so let's just skip to math class, period 1.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowwolf44449 on March 17, 2007, 12:30:01 PM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449JOSH= FUNNY

shadowwolf44449 on March 17, 2007, 12:28:22 PM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449WHHOOOOO HOOOO he needs an asskicking adventure from urs truly!!!! >=# [gaby can b annoyin but u no what,
im gonna stand up 4 her cause shes my friend and no1 should b treated lire that, i shoud no... but i almost killed him that day!!! ] *gets yearbook and looks at his pic and
yells," u dog [more swearing}"*

(at andrews house...
andrew: wtf?? ys some1 yelling at ME!!! *gos emo like fing emo that he is*)
[[[[[[ME: ANDREWS EMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEOMEMOEOMEOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]]]]]

disenergratedlove on March 16, 2007, 11:52:58 PM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveya, NOTHING happens in reading. i wish i was in your math class