Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Clash of Matt and Shane(Math Class)

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 7 - The Clash of Matt and Shane(Math Class)

Chapter 7 - The Clash of Matt and Shane(Math Class)
Not to my surprise, as I walked into math class, Matt Nero, the egomaniacal, short, punker was standing at the front of the classroom, taking control. Mrs. Singley scolded him, and Matt fired back. "But I don't wanna got to Mrs. Basilio's room! She'll just give me a refferall! Don't you have a heart?" he said and hugged her. Several female students "awwwwww'ed" and Mrs. Singley passed out a worksheet on multplcation with 3 digit numbers. What sucks is that I didn't bring a calculator, so I had to work out the problems on one side before Lyanneth, the student who sits next to me, broke down and got out her cell phone calculator and let me use it too. Josh asked the teacher if we could play "Silent Speedball" instead of doing the work.
Hmmph. And I thought I was a pushover.
A moldy green-ish tennis ball bolted through the class and pegged Awsten Powers in the head. He fell off of his desk, and landed in a position in which his leg was still planted on the desk, but his body was flat on the floor. He laughed so hard that nothing came out, and his lage ears wiggled as he did so. The ball was passed to Matt, and he slammed the ball in the face of Shane Adair, a special-ed student whom Matt shares a rivalry with. "But he's so frigging annoying!" Matt always complains when he's forced to sit with Shane. When he was hit with the tennis ball, Shane took this as a beggining of war and returned the favor. Matt gracefully dodged the ball however, and instantly hit Shane with it again. He fell backwards off the desk, and scurried to the ball. He crouched over to retrieve it, and Korey Blount, the reason why I feel so sorry for myself(we share all of the same classes) hopped on his back, and started slapping Shane's butt. "Ride 'em, cowboy!" he repeated over and over, and the class looked at him with amusment and disgust. It was like a scene from Brokeback Mountain. Shane turned red and shuffled away from Korey. Matt, however, took his chance and leaped at Shane, trapping him under the very tiny body mass of himself.
The two small human beings wrestled like that for about 5 minutes. "Matt, get the heck off me!" chanted Shane, clearly getting pissed. They untangled and stood up, and Shane went for Matt's throat. Awsten, however, held him back, and Mrs. Singley held Matt back. The class disregarded the time, and didn't notice until 12:03 that it was time to got to the next class.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowwolf44449 on March 17, 2007, 12:32:58 PM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwww

disenergratedlove on April 13, 2007, 5:23:27 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveSTOP DOING THAT!

shadowwolf44449 on April 13, 2007, 6:21:12 AM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449niiiver!!

fuzzyavalanchefob on April 13, 2007, 6:00:23 AM

fuzzyavalanchefob on
fuzzyavalanchefobWith all due respect...I'm gonna have to ask you to stop. Please, do not make side scroll bars appear on my screen.

shadowwolf44449 on April 13, 2007, 6:20:01 AM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449hehehe

shadowwolf44449 on March 17, 2007, 12:31:35 PM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449hahahhahahaha { dies laughing at awsten}

disenergratedlove on March 16, 2007, 11:56:27 PM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! koreys gay! i never saw brokeback b4, this sounds rong