Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Big Field Trip

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 8 - The Big Field Trip

Chapter 8 - The Big Field Trip
RRRRIIINNNGGG!!! My alarm clock breaks my slumber as it reads 4:40. I smile; today's the big day of the 6th grade field trip to Medieval Times, a tournament arena in which knights duke it out(acting, really) and people sit at a specific bench and root for their color's knight. I had no need to wake up at 4:40 that morning, as I had about an hour to spare until 5:45 AM, the time I had to be at my school before the buses left.
My dad dropped me off and I met up with my best friend Racheal as we got on the bus. I stole a memo pad from my dad that morning to doodle on and just made a "to-draw" list of people who have asked me to draw them. Rachael takes out her cell phone and constantly tortures me with her stupid GayFI ringtones, although I enjoyed it when "This Ain't a Scene, it's an Arms Race" was played. She did the normal blabber about AFI, and I got annoyed by it, so I blurted out something that was on my chest for a long time and I had to say it sooner or later.
"Dangit, I used to like Miss Murder until you rubbed it in my face that I used to like that Adam Carson dude! Then every two seconds you talked about AFI or Davey Havok and then you told me Davey was a dude! Dude, he sounds like frickin' CHER!!!" She looked confused and started repeating,"It's MY FAULT!" over and over again until we finally got to the Medieval Times place. There, Catherine, Kimberly, Judy, Racheal and I explored the vast wonderland with Catherine's mother and I bought a poppin' necklace.
Later on, RideOut Elementary was called to take our seats for the joust thingy. That was our cue; we sat at the Yellow table and quietly waited for the show to start. The knights came out one by one, and I was totally happy about our knight. Excuse me, I have to get this off of my chest too.
HOOOOOOLLLLLYYYY CRAP MAN OUR YELLOW KNIGHT WAS SO DAMNMNMNMN FIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS ADORABLE AND HAD THE SECOND MOST CHARMING SMILE EVER TO LET EARTH SEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GSAERGNHAESGBHasBGSnFBGJnsfJVBjisfBVGisjfNGIjhsFIGJrsijhgniWRHNGIUDHRGIApdeihgtnaifdhgnadhgnugrnhaienhgaeurghnearug....////--==-53
Ahem. Sorry. Let's get back to the story, see?

Our knight lost almost every joust or fight, the other knights were probrably jelous of him. However, this evil red and black knight was pretty cute too. Too bad he got whipped several times. Every girl in the danged school was going fangirl-crazy over the yellow knight, and I did too. I mean, it's hard not to.

On the bus ride back, our teachers let us watch Shreck twice and I daydreamed about....stuff. Rachael played with the pretty little pony she got at the gift shop, and several classmates got engrossed in a complete version of "99 Bottles of Coke on the Wall." Most of the people in the back of the bus, however, got annoyed with their singing and backfired with "The Wheels on the Bus." Still, the front of the bus managed to complete their song. Rachael pulled out her cell phone yet again and we took funny voice notes, among them involving the word Wowzers. Too soon, the bus ride came to an end and Spring Break had befallen us.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowwolf44449 on March 17, 2007, 12:52:23 PM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[yellow night, we saw him from the bus and everyone stood up and squealed!!!!]

{i was waving the yellow mini flag in calebs face 2 seats behind me and when i stopped cause it got a little boring.
then i heard little parts of his dad going" thats what girls do," then," like you..." u can tell he said 'thats what girls do when they like you...' i looked at his dad and asked "what were u guys talking about?" just a little like wierd. his dad said "nothing" casually but a little 2 soon.
thats when i noticed that caleb sort of looked at me at that momment sort of freaked me out but i was awestruck
and a little like.... wow this is.... weird....}
dont repeat any of this!!! PLZ!!!! [or ill annoy u 2 death.
trust me it wont bring good to any of us... =/

disenergratedlove on March 17, 2007, 12:00:48 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveya my cel is awesome!!! i still hav the voice entrys tings! I'll never erase them!!

disenergratedlove on March 16, 2007, 11:58:42 PM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveu spelled my name rong in here! its not e-a-l iyts a-e-l. ITS MY FAULT!!!!