Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Easter Half-Day

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 9 - Easter Half-Day

Chapter 9 - Easter Half-Day
"THANK YOU JESUS FOR HALF DAYS!" I shout as I walk to school with my friend Ashley. She gives me a weird look and we continue walking. After about ten minutes I walk up to my homeroom portable's door and discover that Mrs. Hendl, my homeroom teacher, wasn't here yet.
"God! What is taking her so long?!" my best friend Rachael says as we stand at the top waiting for our teacher. It's a half day for us sixth graders, meaning we get out of school at 11:00 AM, due to the fact that it's easter weekend. On top of that, we get pizza for lunch today. Finally, our teacher Mrs. Hendl waddles up the ramp, and lets us in. We flood to our desks and sit down.
Jordan, the shortest kid in the class whom everybody loves because he's so darn nice, holds up three wooden pencils. Keke, a tomboyish girl who is honest about just about everything, makes a remark about his pencils and breaks a red crayon in half preparing to do goodness-knows-what with it.
"Jordan, nobody uses those pencils anymore. Do you see anyone else in this room without a mechanical pencil? Besides you, I mean," she said.
"Plenty of people do! We build on last generation's legacy!" he replies. Keke gives him a "what-the-heck" look and throws one half of the red crayon at Jordan. He blinks and rubs the spot where it hit him.
Ricky, Keke's friend/enemy lets out a burp.
Keke gives Ricky another "what-the-heck" look and throws the other half of the red crayon at him. Ricky blinked and rubbed the spot where it hit him, copying Jordan's routine. Mrs. Hendl announces, "Okay, line up for recess!" Several students questioned her and got the same reply: "We have recess today! You didn't know?" So we all lined up back on the ramp and filed out to the recess field. Most students, excluding me, Rachael, and Kimberly, got engaged in a game of Red Rover. The game gained more popularity as Mrs. Basilio and Ms. Mosteller's classes came out for recess.
"Red Rover, Red Rover, send Krysta right over!" called one team and Krysta, a hot-headed blonde charged at the other team. However, she didn't apply enough force and the arm link in which she aimed for went right into her neck, and she was closelined, in WWE terms. She landed flat on her back and had to go to the other team.
"Red Rover, Red, Rover, sent Matty right over!" called the other team. Matty(called Matt in previous chapters) bolted to the other team and propped himself on top of an arm link and flipped over. He landed on his back and technically he passed and went back to his home team.
"Red Rover, Red Rover, send Gabi right over!" called their opposing team and Gabi, an energetic student ran at them with full force. However, she couldn't break through and, still trying, pushed against the arm link in which she aimed for and turned the whole other team around literally.
The other team called Matt(y) over yet again, and Matt did his previous routine yet again, only this time a bit more sloppy and dangerous. His feet flying every which way, he whacked Martine Louis-Charles in the eye with his foot. She crouched down and started crying, soon being accompanied by a teacher.
"Martine! I'm sorry!" called Matt as Martine's friends gave his a thousand dirty looks.
Recess continued, and Rachael and I just walked around the field and she tortured me with her GayFI ringtones she brought in her purse. She also brought her composition notebook, and wrote her her story My Life With You! and I asked an innappropriate question that I knew she would probrably say no to.
"Hey, when you get started on Fall Out Boy's chapter, can me, Patrick and Joe be in the same room?" For the rest of recess, we just talked, walked and discussed drunk singers.
"So about drunk singers..."

A/N: Yes. This is long. I don't want to make it any longer with any more writing. Besides, I'd get myself into a plothole if I started to write about pizze time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowwolf44449 on April 13, 2007, 6:15:16 AM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449wow ricky can buuurpa

disenergratedlove on April 6, 2007, 5:05:51 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveYezzir! I tortured you once again! muhahahahahahahahahhahaha!