Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - 2 Subs in One Day? Wowzers!

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 10 - 2 Subs in One Day? Wowzers!

Chapter 10 - 2 Subs in One Day? Wowzers!
"Oh my God, dude. Two substitutes in one day. You know, that'd be awesome if we had one in history, too," I said to my friend Rachael as we walked to reading class. Our reading teacher had two days off today and our math teacher was sick, so we had two substitute teachers taking their place. Unfortunatly, none of them were Mrs. Singly. Our math sub was Mrs. Gerard, and could be nice and open minded only if we were. Our reading sub, however, was Mrs. Wilson, she gave candy for every assignment we did, but could actually be a real witch.
The classroom insanity was at full blast when we walked in to our reading class, and Mrs. Wilson was about to have it under control. "Alright! Take out your James and the Giant Peach review papers and let's check them!" she said, and the class quieted down and completed her request. She continued. "Okay, number one: Why did James live with his aunts? A; because his parents were dead--" "DID YOU JUST SAY THAT JAMES'S PARENTS WERE GAY?!" yelled Jenna, a silly and somewhat crazy student. Mrs. Wilson chuckled and we finish checkng our review questions. Before long, it was 9:20, time for us to go to P.E.

We were practicing for our end of the year softball game in PE that day, and we had the option of playing with foam bats and balls, or real bats and balls. I, not wanting to hurt anybody, chase to play with the foam bats and balls. Rachael chose the same, and we were soon accompanied by Elizabeth, a random and also crazy girl. I winced at the thought of her playing with real bats and balls. We were the only three taking the easy way out, and hit ball after ball, each one nearly breaking the tees they were held up by.
"WE ARE THE BEST LOSERS!!!" I shouted, and Elizabeth howled. Dude, we totally rocked our school.

Back to reading class! We were given a final James and the Giant Peach test, and once we were finished, we were granted the freedom to play games. Angie, a sweet toothed student pulls out a deck of Uno cards. Keke, Jenna, Madie, and Jessi, a slow and yet smart, though hard of hearing girl, ask to play. And then the game begined...!
"That's an illegal move, Madie."
"Darnit, Jenna. I knew that."
"Reverse!"
"Angie! I hate you!"
"I hate you too, Keke."
"Uno!"
"Jeez, Jessi! Already?"
"HA! Jenna is skipped!"
"MADIE!"
"Argh! I gotta draw a card AGAIN?!"
"Uno's become more like Nueve, huh, Jessi?"
"Shut up, Keke."
"No, you shut up."
"You shut up."
No, you shut up."
"You shut up."
"No, you shut up."
"You shut up."
"No, you shut up."
"You shut up."
"Uno!"
"Angie! You broke our little arguement!"
"Sorry."
"OH! Uno! Take that, Angie!"
"I'm gonna make you eat those words, Madie."
"Not if I eat them first!"
"Jessi, you just put down a blank card."
"Oops."
"No! Jenna, I hate you!"
"YES!!!! I WIN!!!"
Angie collected her cards and rubbed her victory in Madie's face.
"Alright! Time to go to your next class! Get outta here!" Mrs. Wilson said, and the room got empty for science 1. I had to go to math class, but all we had to do was a stupid test. That's boring, so let's just skip to my science class, a'ight? A'ight.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

disenergratedlove on May 26, 2007, 10:06:24 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveno you shut up