Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Science! And recess and Dismisal

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 11 - Science! And recess and Dismisal

Chapter 11 - Science! And recess and Dismisal
"Please be Bill Nye, please be Bill Nye..." I pray silently to myself as Mrs. Wilson put in a science movie for us to watch. Krysta looed at me in disbelief and finally said something. "Kelly, I'm gonna say the thing that went through my mind when you did that. Don't take this as an offence or anything, but I think you're a dork." I smiled. "Dorks make the world go round!" I said, and Krysta kept in a laugh. The science movie started, and it was just a reminder of the 90's. Seriously. They had 90's clothes, and even had 90's background music! Afterwards, though, was time for lunch, and the same thing always happened. We had assigned seats, and I was forced to watch Brian gulp down mouthful after mouthful of pizza quesadillas.

"Ahaahaa! I'm gonna fart!" said Tyler as he jumped back into his seat. A loud and rude noise broke the air in the room and people soon back away from him. "Ewww!" Ramsey, a extremely tall student, mocked in a high pitched baby voice. 1:30 befell us and we shuffled out the door and into our last period class. For me, I had history.

Mrs. Basilio read us a story...a very boring one, in fact....every time I think about it it makes me yawn...so, I'll avoid detail with it. For once, my friend Marina finally had recess, and it was time for some Friday afternoon fun. However, Rachael had study hall and Team A, the other 6th grade team, threw their recess down the drain. So, we went to inside recess instead.
"Can I see your binder? Pleeeaaassseee???" Marina begged. She always wanted in it, just to see my drawings. I let her see it, and she ripped it open like Michael Jackson on a little boy. Inside recess was a frickin' madhouse, and even Keke, the most athletic girl in the school, was staying inside! Marina went through page to page in my binder, and begged to keep a Mastercard commercial pun I did with Jon Foreman. I refused. "Come on! Please?" I still didn't let her. She pouted.
RRRIIINNNGGG~! The bell rang and we all spread to our dismissal points.

"Shut the f*** up, you stupid bloated hippo!" Mario, who's in my science class, threatened to Jizeal, a chubby kid on the other team. Jizeal pushed Mario into a pole. Mario fired back, and kicked Jizeal down to the grass. That's when things got real interesting-like. They broke into a fist fight and Mrs. Wilson stepped out of the room.
"HEY!" she bellowed, louder than a Metalica concert, right into Rachael's ear. She yanked Mario's shirt and pulled him back.
"NO!" She screamed to Jizeal and Mario, and what she said next was somewhat muffled and surprising when she said it to a bare ear. It sounded something like, "F*** OFF!!!" THAT got the whole school quiet. Long story short, Mario and Jizeal got refferalls, and had to stay after school.
Hmm. I expected more action today.


A/N: I wanna do illustrations for this story so far...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

disenergratedlove on May 26, 2007, 10:09:24 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveomg, when she screamed hey i was like coooooooooooool and O_O