Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - we make camp with the horseman and talk

well the headless horseman is my bishie and i thought i'd make a story for him and use a new OC i'm making anywaz this story would probably be able to be understood better if you've seen tim burton's SLEEPY HOLLOW

Chapter 2 - we make camp with the horseman and talk

Chapter 2 - we make camp with the horseman and talk

*recap you were out in the dark forest and elizabeth and sarah were with the horseman*

 

"so, you two don't know who killed your parents?" the horseman says trying to make conversation. "...yes.." sarah and elizabeth manage to speak out through thoughts and pain of flooding tears. "..... sorry, so this....ivin person right? he took you two in? how'd that happen?" the horseman says picking up more twigs. "...we were on the street at some points in time all the rest of time we lived in htis forest.thats why we know were this place is and know about half this forest." elizabeth says also picking up more twigs. "..." is all the horseman says as he has a flash back fromyears ago.

 

*flashback*

the night was cold and snow was passing is head as the horseman leaned as his horse daredevil rode thought the cold and darkness of the forest. ".... yah!" the horseman says cammanding daredevil to move faster.he rides for hours on end . it's about two in the morning the horseman has stoped for rest. he walks the forest as he holds the reins to his horse. when he spots two little figures laying against a tree hudled together sleeping. "......." is all that is said by him as he thinks 'little girls?.....they must be abandan' . he pulls out a square cloth and lays it next to the two. 'here you need this more than me' is all he thinks before he is knocked back to earth as sarah yells to him "HEY, YO HORSEMAN AWNSER ME!" "HM..call me hessian and what was your question?" the horseman says remembering his flash back. "ok hessian, i asked how long hav you been in thses woods?" she says angery but hiding it in her voice. "... about  10 years." he replys. "huh...." elizabeth whispers to herself as she has a flash back of her and her sister waking up in the forest to a square black cloth. "well....lets set up camp here." hessian says dropping his twigs at his feet. "hessian what is your horses name?" elizabeth says already layed down her pile and stroking the horses head. ".daredevil...... what about your horses?" hessian says looking at there horses walking behind sarah. sarah replys first "this is starfire." stroking her brown horse "this is dagger" elizabeth says looking to her silver horse. "yes well i'll make the fire elizabeth right?" he says looking at her "yes and she's sarah." elizabeth replys looking to him keeling on the ground making a fire. "elizabeth you and sarah tie up the horses." hessian says as he watches sparks fly onto the wood. "sure" elizabeth says heading over to her sister and the three horses.

 

*5 minutes later*

sarsh as asleep on the ground back to the fire. elizabeth and hessian still awake stare at the fire as the horses also sleep warming and loving the fire. ".... the moon is out tonight." hessian says staring at the moon. "yes.....hessian were you the one who placed a square black cloth with food in it by me and my sister in the forest seven years ago."elizabeth asks still staring at the moon slightly difting off. ".....yes, you were the two young girls i saw as me and daredevil pasted seven years ago". he says looking at elizabeth. "..thank you.......hessian why are you so nice to us i thought you were to e a killer of the dark forest?"  elizabeth says. hessian looks to her and anwsers"i am but i couldn't kill someone who's grow up like me i've lived alone for years since i was 9 i was taken as a slave from then on. i served a rich man and his family." "sorry....you must hate that your getting asked so many questions." elizabeth says looking to hessian almost difting off. "...no.. not at all....." is the last thing she heard as she fell alsleep and slipped into darkness.

 

please comment ^-^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fullnarutoZ on November 7, 2006, 11:39:18 AM

fullnarutoZ on
fullnarutoZhaha slipping into drakness isn't very fun.....
y did i laf?
lmao

SasuSaku01 on November 7, 2006, 8:27:52 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01YAY!!!! I'm still in the Story!! Keep writing it is great!!