Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Information

These are based on true stories... Acctually they are true.. Just used diffrent peoples.. Like Naruto peoples.. Such as Ino, Sakura, and my O.C Zelda... There's also Kisamé. Please comment.

Chapter 0 - Information

Chapter 0 - Information
I worte these stories based on ture stories.. I'm not saying who's life I'm writing about I am totaly confidential. Unlike SOME peoples I can mention.. Like My pricibal, my vice pricibal, My friend who can totaly and completely trust me with her most deepest darkest secrets.. Anyway.. Getting off topic... There are characters from Naruto, maybe Bleach, and O.C's. Some will be about diffrent things that go on in this Teen's life... I might do a little report before a chapter with the thing in it... This does and will talk about this teenage girl thinking of suicide, and also it will talk about her stealing her dad's STUFF, as in SPECIAl STUFF for adults... So please.. If you don't want to read about these kinds of things... then don't read this story.. But if you chose to.. Do comment and make it so that it counts in her life... Please I've written these stories so people know what's going on and maybe people can help her... If you want to send e-mails then go to my account Gaaralover1 and scroll down to the very bottom where it has my e-mail address. If it has to do with her then she'll see them.. Please.. I'm trying to save this girl from making what may be the BIGEST mistake of her entire life..


Author,
Gaaralover1

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment