Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A teen with a BIG secret

These are based on true stories... Acctually they are true.. Just used diffrent peoples.. Like Naruto peoples.. Such as Ino, Sakura, and my O.C Zelda... There's also Kisamé. Please comment.

Chapter 1 - A teen with a BIG secret

Chapter 1 - A teen with a BIG secret

There was a Teen who got bullied every day. Her name was Zelda. She had friends, but they turned out to be back stabbers. She cried at night and never told anyone... When she did tell someone it was the princibal and he said everything would be kept confidential... Well it didn't turn out that way.. " When have I ever bullied you?" Came the smart alic remark from Ino. Zelda just kept walking away. Then Zeld awas confronted by Kisam during lunch. " The princibal told me that you said I bully you." He said. Zelda was broken... " All this confitendtial crap and he doesn't even live up to it." Zelda mummered to herself. Well by now Zelda's been driven into a state of depression, and isolation.. She puts on a smile and laughs at everything at school and she wears make up so hide what she feels inside.. When almost every night hse cries herself to sleep.. Now she's an amsomniac.. This is a rare thing. Amsomniac is a person that stays up all night and all day never getting any sleep. They tend to have diffrent out looks on life with going insain from lack of sleep. Also Zelda doesn't eat like she should. She doesn't eat breakfast, or lunch, and she eats barely any dinner. And now Zelda drinks her dad's alcohol. She feels that she can't live without it so she made a mix of fruit punch and apple blend coctail to drown out the smell of alchol while she has it at school. She drinks to get ride of her depression and she wants to stop but she's already addicted to it.. She fears of becoming an alcoholic when she's older having to turn to alcohol each and every time she's depressed. But she thinks no one can help her... Save her from her depression.. She writes in her journal every night... Mostly about her depression and isolation. She finds that she wants to eat more junk and if she doesn't get it she doesn't eat at all. And writes about things she's done to herself things that she's tried but failed to do... Everything about her is in her journal... And this all started on September 12th 2007. The bullying goes way back to first grade... People make fun of her now becasue she's friends with little kids such as grade 4's and 6's.. She found nothing wrong with it.. But now she's trying to distance herself from those friends. She may even distance herself from her friends that are her age and maybe even everyone all together.. Not talking to anyone.. Keeping everything inside... She cries and cries.. Pleas for help from someone... No one hears her calls so no one answers her pleas.. She feels helpless and alone in a cold dark un feeling world... She's been driven to live in fantasy and every time she's reminded of reality she breaks down into tears and cries and cries...She shudders and sobs.. No one does a thing about it... She feels everyone hates her... She feels everyone and everything hates her guts... Even those she call her friends and family.. She thinks they hate her.. And that they make fun of her behinde her back.. She feels that nothing changes with each passing second of each minute of each hour of each day of each week of each month of each year... She has felt nothing but hatred for everyone.. She wants to get into other activities. Get out more.. But she's finding it next to impossible.. With her parents saying ' no', her " Friends" Being to busy, Her having to babysit. She feels alone and unwanted.. She wants to die.. She wants someone to kill her or else she'll kill herself unless she can fix her life.. She finds no way to fix her life now.. If she does she will.... She finally told two people who want to help.. But it didn't make her feel better. She still feels alone and unwanted.. She feels she needs to shut herself away from the world.. Her only friends to be paint, paint brushes, TV, Music, Pencils, pencil crayons, paper, sketch books, moutains of books, candles, insence,secneted things, baths, Her room, her computer room, her DVD's, her stories, and her home while she's alone... Shut away shut out from the world with her friends as they are and that's all.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibi_Sorceress on October 13, 2007, 10:34:18 AM

Chibi_Sorceress on
Chibi_Sorceress;_______; Z-Zelda.......... Is this based on you????? There are a few things that are giving me this hint....... crap..... I'm starting to cry now....... But if it is you, remember I an here, alright, never think I would do anything like that..... okay???? Beautifuly written..... *faves*

Chibi

gaaralover1 on October 13, 2007, 10:45:50 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Not me.... Just a friend who likes the name Zelda as much as I do maybe even more....

Chibi_Sorceress on October 13, 2007, 10:48:14 AM

Chibi_Sorceress on
Chibi_SorceressAre you 100 percent sure, I believe you, but, the spiked drinks, the sketch book and paint brushes, the bullying, And the one that made me really think it..... the painting on the closet....... alltaht made me think it was you.....

Chibi

gaaralover1 on October 13, 2007, 11:03:15 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Meh friend did the esact same thing and she's better at doing a horse than i am! She also likes to draw and what not...