Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - True colors

These are based on true stories... Acctually they are true.. Just used diffrent peoples.. Like Naruto peoples.. Such as Ino, Sakura, and my O.C Zelda... There's also Kisamé. Please comment.

Chapter 2 - True colors

Chapter 2 - True colors

There's a teen named Zelda. This is her story, Word by word and told in her point of view.

I walk down the halls of my school smiling to everyone. I laugh at jokes even if they aren't funny or if I don't get the punch line. I wear make up such as; Masquera, Lip gloss, lip stick, blush, blue eyeshadow, nuteral colored eyeshadow, and dark eyeshadow. All of this to conseal my true colors. The colors of my depression, isolation, and sadness. No one has a clue about it all except my friends Sakura, Temari, and Kurenai. I look at everyone else and think They might have a horrible life after school. But probably not as bad as mine. I think that every time I look at EVERYONE. No one but those three friends know about my true colors. About the drinking, the suicide attempts, the depression, the isolation, and the bullying. The reason I drink is to get rid of my depression. The reason I'm isolated is because I chose to be. The reason for the Suicide attempts, depression, and isolation is because of bullying. And the reason for the bullying is unknown to me. Everyone probably thinks my life is perfect. No troubles, no problems. Nothing.. The truth is. They're wrong. My life is all about alcohol, suicide, threats, bullies, depression, isolation, and possible on coming medication for the depression. My cold, hateful, depressing, un-feeling, bully filled life. No one cares. Everyone hates me. Everyone but six friends. I feel my family hate me too. My neighbours, my cats, and others. The only people I can trust are Sakura, Temari, and Kurenai. And the only animal I can trust is the horse Happy who lives across from me. I think of his name and try to be just that. But the put downs hurt.. So I fall down and then I'm kicked while I'm down. The saying " You can never keep a good man down" Has no more meaning to me. As well as " Don't let others strike you down" Or " Never give up" These all have no more meaning to me. Nothing has a meaning any more. My life has no meaning any more. Words I say are no longer meaningful to me. I sit in bed at night. Staring at the paintings I did on my closet; Flowers of sliver, turqoise, blue, orange, two shades of brown, and red, Clarenet, flute, Music notes, A horse on the other door with a blaze on her nose and a beautiful color of ginger brown with a light light brown mane and tail with a crown, cornett, and others on her legs. And I look to the side of me and I see the chestnut horse with earth brown mane and tail and navy blue eyes ready to eat a little tuff of grass near a lake and under the sun. I look to the other side of me and see some random drinks spiked with my dad alcohol. I take it and take a gulp of it. Shuddering as the alcohol hits my toung and goes down my throat. It slowly takes a bit of my depression away.. Each sip, each gulp, each night it takes the depression away and I can at least try to sleep. But I get awoken by dreams of drugs and medications and other things. I stare at the ceiling.. Wondering what I wonder every night Why me? Why do I get bullied so? And now two words haunt me since my mother said them and they are Change Schools. I don't want to change schools. If I did then I'd have to start over.. New slate.. I'd be more deppressed cuz I'd have no friends.. I'm not good at making friends.. It took me 5 years to be great friends with Sakura. I don't have it in me any more.. By the time I'd make at least one new friend I'd be gone. Gone to High school. My life sucks.. I want to change.. I want the bullying to stop.. I just want everything to STOP! I scream in my head Make it stop! MAke it Stop! Please make it STOP! But nothing stops.. Everything is as it is everyday.. Now I bring my DRINK to school and the smell is drowned out. I try to be independent.. Not wanting to talk to others. I've distanced myself from some people.. If I get elected Prime minister I'd HAVE to stay at the school. If I don't then I'll leave after first term. I want to see what I get then maybe put it against what I get at my new school. I don't know but everything haunts me at night.. Those words.. My decisions.. The things I do because I feel drunk from the alcohol I've drunk... My head gets clouded.. I need music to keep me up.. I need junk I need EVERYTHING. Alone time, books, Music, paints and brushes, make up, junk food, alcohol. I need what I think I need to survive. I have one word with four letters to say..... HELP!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment