Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One Dark Night...

a story somewhat based on my life that i started last year and just kept adding on to it. hope you enjoy! =]

Chapter 1 - One Dark Night...

Chapter 1 - One Dark Night...
AFTER THE NIGHT FALLS

CHAPTER 1- ONE DARK NIGHT…
Characters in this chapter:
Mariah-main character- 16 years old, has medium length hair brown hair with 2 green streaks in the front and green tips to go with the streaks, hazel eyes, is 5'1'', has black nail polish on…a typical ``grunge'' person (as my mom would say)and also the lead guitar/lead vocalist in her band
Kyle-other main character- 16 years old, has really short brown hair with the ends of it red, has black nail polish on, is 5'9'', drummer in Mariah's band, he is also Mariah's boyfriend J
Rose-minor character- 17 years old, Mariah's best friend, has long, brown hair with blue tips, has blue nail polish on, is 6'0'', bass player/back-up vocalist in Mariah's band
Liz-minor character- 16 years old, has short black hair with 2 white streaks in the front, her friends call her Sakura, has purple nail polish on, is 5'3'', guitar player in Mariah's band


``Holy shoot! I'm gonna miss my curfew!!!'' said Mariah. ``Sorry, got to split, bye!!'' she said, running out the door. She runs back in for a moment. ``Forgetting my guitar wouldn't be good'' Mariah says as she starts to laugh. Her closest friends and her boyfriend, also her band, start to laugh uncontrollably, as Mariah runs out the door. Her best friend Rose shouts, ``Hey Mariah, u forgot something else!'' ``What the hell did I forget now??'' Mariah says running back in and looks around to see what she forgot. ``You forget your guitar case you idiot!'' her boyfriend, Kyle, exclaims, trying really hard not to laugh. ``Where the f*$! did I put it??'' Mariah says, looking around for her guitar case. ``it's right in front of u knucklehead!'' said Liz, then breaks out in an uncontrollable laughter. Then, Kyle and Rose start to laugh too. Then Mariah runs out the door. ``o crap,'' Mariah thinks to herself, ``I'm gonna totally miss curfew tonight…my mom is gonna kill me…I can't believe band practice was so long, I knew I should have had it at my house tonight! Damn it! I'm such an idiot!'' Then she comes to an alley. ``I guess this is the only way I can go to get home before curfew.'' she says, realizing she just said that out loud. She starts to run through the alley. Then, as she stops to catch her breath, she hears a noise behind her. She slowly turns around, and to her astonishment, she sees Kyle. ``Kyle, did you follow me from band practice??'' Mariah says, barely able to speak from being so surprised. ``Yea, I did…I just couldn't take not seeing u until tomorrow, cause I barely saw u today.'' he muttered under his breath. But she understood exactly what he said, because that's what she was feeling too. ``And besides, didn't u tell your mom u were staying at Rose's house tonight?'' Kyle asked. ``o yea! That's right! I did! I better get back there right away.'' Mariah exclaimed, suddenly remembering that she said that. ``I have even better plans then some stupid little sleepover, put your guitar right in that door and follow me.'' Kyle said, with a twinkle in his eye. Mariah looked around for a door, and didn't succeed. ``Its right there, ding-a-ling'' Kyle says, pointing to a door the size of a crawl-space door. She pushes the guitar in the door, and Kyle takes out a key and locks the door. Then Mariah asks, ``Rose thinks I'm sleeping at her house tonight, shouldn't I call her and tell her I'm not sleeping there?'' ``Don't worry, I took care of everything.'' Kyle says, eager to get out of the alley. Then, Kyle takes Mariah's hand and leads her through the alley, but instead of making a right at the end of the alley, like she usually would, Kyle took her left. Leading Mariah through the darkness, Kyle stops and speaks softly into her ear. ``Close your eyes for a minute, I want this to be a surprise.'' Then he kisses her on the cheek. ``But I can't even see…''Mariah says, but he cuts her off. ``Just close your eyes, u will be able to see once we get through the rest of the road.'' Then Kyle leads her to the end of the road. ``Keep your eyes closed, and hold on to my hand and don't let go, I'm leading you through a forest now.'' Kyle whispered. ``ooook, whatever you say…'' Mariah said uneasily. ``Ok, when I count to 3, I want you to open your eyes.'' He whispers into her ear. ``1, 2,……………''
~*~end of chapter 1~*~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment