Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Startaling Surprise...

a story somewhat based on my life that i started last year and just kept adding on to it. hope you enjoy! =]

Chapter 2 - A Startaling Surprise...

Chapter 2 - A Startaling Surprise...
CHAPTER 2~ A STARTALING SURPRISE

Characters in this chapter:
Mariah
Kyle

``3!!''Kyle whispered, barely able to contain his happiness. ``Holy f*$!ing shoot!!!!!!!!'' ,Mariah exclaimed, barely able to speak, ``This scenery is amazing!!! Look at that waterfall!!! And that lake!! It's crystal clear! And those trees, they are beautiful!! Look!! Weeping willows!! Oak trees!! Maple trees!! Pine trees! Orchid trees!! Ferns!! Roses!! Daisies!! Lilies! Carnations!! Tulips!! This is amazing!! How did you find this place???'' ``Lets just say I have my ways of finding things that I know people will love…'' Kyle says, unsure of what he just said actually meant something. ``…well I sure as hell love this place!!!!!!…what are we supposed to do here though??'' Mariah said, playing stupid. ``Take a random guess…why would I take you to a crystal clear lake in the middle of the night, and only able to see because there are no clouds in the sky and the moon is full?'' Kyle said, trying not to laugh from Mariah's fake stupidity. ``ummmmmmmm...i don't know, to stare at it amazing beauty all night long??'' Mariah said, playing stupid once more, and staring into his eyes like she was talking about him and not the lake (which she was). ``No, although that sounds like a good idea…*stares into Mariah's eyes*…o my gosh! I forgot to show you something, follow me!'' Kyle said as he dove into the lake and starting swimming toward the waterfall. Mariah followed after to him, catching up to him with every stroke she took. Finally, they reached the waterfall. As Kyle started to swim under the waterfall, Mariah stopped him by grabbing his leg right before he went under the water. ``What the hell are you doing?!!?!?!?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!?!?!? You just almost gave me a heart attack!! Isn't there a stone wall behind that waterfall??!?!?!?!? You would have seriously hurt yourself if I didn't stop you!!'' Mariah screamed, shaking from fear that Kyle would get hurt. ``There is no stone wall there, just take my hand and follow me under the waterfall, I want to show you something,'' Kyle said, trying to calm Mariah down, because she broke out in tears. ``ooo-ooo-ooook, what-what ever you say…*sniffles*'' Mariah says, as she starts to calm down. Then, Kyle dives under the water, and Mariah goes with him, because they are holding hands. When they emerge on the other side, Mariah is astonished. ``O my gosh! This is amazing!! I can't believe there is a cave behind the waterfall!! This is sooo cool!!'' she says, barely able to catch her breath. ``I thought you would like it, that's why I took you here in the first place…I didn't think you would freak out when we first came here but I was completely wrong.'' Kyle said, who was very startled at the moment from Mariah's little outburst of energy. But after a moment, that burst of energy faded, and Mariah was very tired and weak from the running and swimming she did earlier. Seeing this, Kyle made a suggestion. ``why don't we sit down right over here and try and get some rest?'' he said, almost in a whisper, because Mariah was half-asleep already. ``Sure, I would really like a nap…it's like midnight already.'' After she said this, she yawned, and Kyle, sensing she was about to fall over, sat down with her. Mariah then fell asleep with her head on his chest. ``Sweet dreams Mariah, I love you and always will.'' He whispered in her ear, and kissed her on the forehead. Then, after a while, Kyle fell asleep too, with Mariah right next to him, sleeping like a baby.

~*~End Of Chapter 2~*~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment