Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Morning Arrives

a story somewhat based on my life that i started last year and just kept adding on to it. hope you enjoy! =]

Chapter 3 - The Morning Arrives

Chapter 3 - The Morning Arrives
CHAPTER 3~ THE MORNING ARRIVES

Characters in this chapter:
Mariah
Kyle
Rose (u only hear a little out of her in this chapter)
Mariah's mom (u hear a little out of her too)

The morning came soon enough, and Mariah was the first to awake. Mariah thought to herself, ``Kyle's sound asleep, I guess I could go for a swim right now, it's only….o my gosh!! My cell phone is in my jacket which is…on the other side of the lake. Phew, I thought I left my jacket on…I guess I took it off before I jumped in, uhhh, its hot out anyway…thank goodness I wore a tank-top and not a t-shirt under my jacket, I would have been sweating bullets right now….i better go get my jacket and call Rose to tell her to tell my mom that I'm staying at her house for the weekend…I know Rose wouldn't mind, she knows I'm with Kyle anyway…'' And with that Mariah jumped into the lake, swam under the waterfall, and swam to the other side. She got her cell phone out of her pocket and called Rose's cell phone. ``Hey Rose, it's Mariah…did I wake you up?'' ``no you didn't, I was up all night with Liz…did u have a good night with Kyle??'' ``Yea, actually, I did. He took me to the most beautiful place, I will call u tonight if I have time and tell you about it cause I don't want to wake Kyle up. I actually called to ask u if you could do me a favor.'' ``yea sure, anything'' ``well, I plan on staying with Kyle the whole weekend here…is there anyway you can call my mom from your house phone and tell her I'm staying the weekend?? It's summer anyway…she won't care.'' ``Sure, I want you to have a good time with Kyle, because you barely see each other…hold on 1 second and I will call.'' ``ooo, and if she asks to talk to me tell her I'm in the basement, trying to fix some band equipment.'' ``Ok…hold on, it's ringing……..hi Rachel, it's Rose, Mariah wanted to know if she could stay the weekend, because we are working on really hard material in the band, and we need all the practice time we can get.'' ``sure Rose, I don't mind, there is just 1 problem, Sunday afternoon I'm leaving to go to New York for a while…is their anyway that she could stay at your house until I get back??'' Mariah's mom said. ``sure, Liz is staying for 2 weeks because her parents are in California…she can stay as long as she wants. My father doesn't mind'' Rose replied. ``Thank you Rose, that's very helpful…tell Mariah I will call her when I get back from New York…and tell her that I love her and miss her.'' Mariah's mom said. ``I will Rachel. Thank you. Bye!'' Rose then hung up the phone. ``so…what did my mom say??'' Mariah said eagerly, waiting for an answer. ``well, I have some good news for you….you are staying at my house until your mom gets back from New York…so you get to stay with Kyle until she gets back…I just told her we were working on hard equipment in the band, and she said it was no problem…she also said, she loves you and misses you and she will see you when she gets back from New York.'' Rose replied, and Mariah calmed down, the got hyper again. ``o thank you Rose, you are the greatest friend ever!! I'm gonna go now, I think Kyle's up, I will call you when I get another chance, so you know that I'm ok…I'll talk to you later…bye!!'' Then Mariah hung up the phone, put it back in her coat pocket, threw her coat by a tree, and then slipped back into the water. She swam back to the cave, and as soon as she sat back down, Kyle awoke. ``Hey sleepyhead…you're finally awake.'' Mariah said, and then kissed him on the cheek. ``Yes, I am…because I heard your beautiful voice, and if you don't mind me asking, who were you talking to?'' Kyle said, looking suspicious. ``o, I only called Rose to tell her I was ok and asked her to call my mom to see if I could stay at her house for the weekend, and it turned out I'm staying at her house until my mom gets back from New York…that means I get to stay with you. Rose just told me to have a good time and then told me bye. And then I hung up.'' Mariah replied. ``oooooooooo, ok. Want to go for a swim?? How is the water??'' Kyle asked eager to go and swim. ``Its fine'' was Mariah's reply, and then they jumped into the water.
        ~*~End Of Chapter 3~*~  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment