Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Welcome To Foster's!

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 2 - Welcome To Foster's!

Chapter 2 - Welcome To Foster's!
2 strange figures walked out of the material shop. There was 1 tall figure with metal claw hands and feet and a blue helmet on and he was carrying a green rope on his back. The other one was a short figure with a huge head covered with curly red hair and a top hat. He also had an iron tail and clawed hands and feet not to mention a crystal on his chest. The 2 strange figures walked down Vartha road and turned a corner into Wilson Way. They walked up to the front door of a huge mansion and knocked as hard as they could. These 2 strange figures were in fact Pinky and Brain in their disguises. A young, tall, redheaded woman answered it. She looked down and saw the 2 lab mice and mistook them for imaginary friends.

Frankie: Hi, you 2 must be imaginary friends in need of a home?

Brain: Actually we are 2 lab mice poised on taking over the world.

Frankie: Excuse me?

Brain: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Brainus and this is my friend Pinkdoodlus. We are here to find a new home.

Frankie: Well, you have come to the right place, welcome to Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends! This will be the perfect home for imaginary friends like you! Follow me and Ill take you to the waiting room to fill out the forms so you can live here!

Mr Herriman came walking through the dining room door.

Mr Herriman: Miss Frances, I heard a knocking coming from the front door. Who was there?

Frankie: These 2 fine imaginary friends looking for a home!

Mr Herriman: Well then, step this way you 2 so you can fill out the forms so you can live here!

Mr Herriman walked to his office with Pinky, Brain and Frankie behind him.

Frankie: Oh, by the way, my names Frankie not Frances, the rule rabbit always calls me by my real name but everyone else just calls me Frankie.

Pinky: Hello Frankie, Im Pinkadoo&pinkadoa&pinkaboo&

Brain: Hes quite forgetful you see, he means that his name is Pinkdoodlus!

Frankie laughed as they made their way into Mr Herrimans office.

Mr Herriman: Now, all you need to do is sign these papers and you can live here!

Pinky and Brain signed the papers and Frankie went to give them the grand tour of Fosters. When they had finished, it was dinnertime. Pinky was put next to a blue, door-shaped imaginary friend and Brain was put next to Pinky but also next to a very tall red imaginary friend. On either side of the 2 strange imaginary friends there were 2 more. A big, fuzzy, purple friend was next to the tall, red friend and a strange, deranged, bird, plant, aeroplane friend was next to the blue friend. The red imaginary friend looked down at Pinky and Brain.

Wilt: Hi! You must be the new imaginary friends here!

Brain: Actually, we are a pair of lab mice plotting to take over the world!

Wilt: Cool! My name is Wilt!

Brain: My name is Brainus and this is my friend Pinkdoodlus.

Eduardo: Me nombre es Eduardo!

Bloo: And my name is Bloo!

Coco: Coco!

Pinky: Oh, I love making new friends!

Wilt: Well, you have come to the right place then! Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends is filled with friends of all shapes and sizes!

Eduardo: Si, there is mucho amigos in this casa!

Coco: Coco coco coooooo!

Brain: What? No I dont want any cocoa!

Wilt: No, Coco is the only thing Coco says. She said do you want any juice?

Brain: No.

Pinky: Can I have some please?

Bloo: Trust me, your gonna love it here! My friend Mac comes and visits everyday too!

Brain: Thats, uh, very nice!

When dinner was over, Pinky and the Brain were put in the room with Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco because they were so small. When everyone was asleep, they got up and walked down to the arcade to plan for their conquest that would take place tomorrow morning in the dining room.

That was chapter 2, I hope you all like it. Chapter 3 will be coming shortly!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gee on February 24, 2007, 9:28:14 PM

Gee on
GeePretty awesome! I'll read the next chapter right now!;D I can't even imagine what's their evil plan!;D

Aquaberry15 on February 20, 2007, 9:05:59 PM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Cool! ^^

Falconlobo on February 20, 2007, 8:24:20 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute i wonder what mayham this will lead too