Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Greetings From Brainopolis

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 7 - Greetings From Brainopolis

Chapter 7 - Greetings From Brainopolis
3 days had passed and Brainopolis had finally opened up! Millions of people from near and far were all coming to play The brain Game.

Pinky: Wow Brain, Brainopolis is a huge success! People are coming from all over the world to play The Brain Game!

Brain: Yes Pinky, this is my greatest plan of all time. Now, if you will excuse me Pinky, I must go and greet my guests from all over the world.

Japanese man: Kohn-ni-chee-wa!

Brain: Welcome to Brainopolis!

Spanish man: Hola!

Brain: Welcome to Brainopolis!

French man: Bonjour

Brain: Welcome to Brainopolis!

Chinese man: Ni Hao

Brain: Welcome to Brainopolis!

Hawaiian man: Aloha!

Brain: Welcome to Brainopolis! Pinky.

Pinky: Yes Brain?

Brain: You say hello to the people, Im going to make sure that The Brain Game is set up.

Pinky: Yes sir Brain!

Greek man: Yia sou!

Pinky: Hello and welcome to Brainopolis ownded by the one and only, Brain!

German man: Guten Tag!

Pinky: Hello and welcome to Brainopolis ownded by the one and only, Brain!

Dutch man: Goedendag!

Pinky: Hello and welcome to Brainopolis ownded by the one and only, Brain!

Meanwhile, Brain was making sure that everyone that lost The Brain Game was making their way into a small room wearing the helmets and goggles.

Brain: Yes, this way, this way, dont be shy, just step right in!

Suddenly, Coco came up to Brain.

Coco: Coco co co coooo!

Brain: Translator!

Suddenly Wilt came running in

Wilt: What do you wish for me to translate master?

Brain: What Coco just said.

Wilt: She said that the room is getting quite full and there might need to be a change of plan.

Brain: If there is not enough room, send them to the basement.

Wilt: Yes master!

Coco: Coco!

Wilt: Oh, she just said yes master too by the way.

Brain was right, the basement was huge! It was as big as the whole casino and it was completely empty but it was still filling up fast! At 3 in the morning, the casino was closed for the day but Brain was satisfied with the amount of people he had brainwashed in 1 night. There was a total of 7,000 people in the basement, in the rest rooms and in the spare rooms not to mention in the attic and the garage too.

Brain: Tonight the casino, tomorrow the world!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on March 30, 2007, 7:42:40 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow how can this fail it must for the sake of Fosters^^