Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Brain's Defeat

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 9 - Brain's Defeat

Chapter 9 - Brain's Defeat
Frankie, Madame Foster, Mr Herriman and Mac marched up to Brainopolis.

Frankie: We demand to speak to the head of this casino!

Tall Guard: Im sorry but you have to have an appointment.

Madame Foster: Hey, that voice sound kind of familiar!

Mr Herriman: By Jove, it sounds like Wilt!

Frankie: I think it is Wilt!

The tall guard removed his hat and revealed that he was Wilt! Frankie realised that he had goggles and a helmet on. She punched them off and Wilt shook his head.

Wilt: Hey guys, whats new?

Mac: Those goggles and that helmet must have been a mind control to them!

Frankie and the gang ran round the back and punched Bloo, Coco and Eduardos helmets and goggles off.

Bloo: Mac!

Mac: Bloo!

Coco: Coco co co cooooo!

Eduardo: Muy bien Coco, we can see again!

Frankie: Now, to talk to that Brainus or should I say, Brain!

They all walked over to the staff room where Pinky and Brain were sitting watching more and more people put the helmets and goggles on through video surveillance cameras.

Frankie: Stop right there you 2 thieves!

Pinky: Um, Brain, I think she wants us to stop the company!

Brain: NEVER!!! I have come to far to be defeated by the likes of you! Prepare to be brainwashed!

Brain pulled out a gun with tiny capsules inside. If a capsule was shot into anyone, they would get brainwashed for 48 hours, which would be, enough time to get the goggles and helmet on. Brain shot the gun and a capsule flew over to Mr Herriman. Frankie pushed him away and then leaped out if the way herself. Brain aimed a missile at Mac but Madame Foster deflected it with her walking stick like a Lightsaber.

Madame Foster: Give us back our money now you 2 thieves!

Brain: NEVER!!!

Pinky: Maybe we could split the money in half?

Brain: Shut up Pinky or I shall have to hurt you!

Brain continued to shoot capsules around the room.

Frankie: Its time to call in the cavalry!

Frankie whistled and all the imaginary friends came into the room lead by Wilt, Bloo, Eduardo and Coco.

Brain: But how did you all escape free?

Mr Herriman: Miss Frances released master Wilt, master Eduardo, master Blooregard and miss Coco and whilst we were dodging your tiny capsules of mind washing fluid, they released the other imaginary friends to come and help defeat you!

Brain: Its not over yet!

The imaginary friends charged at Pinky and Brain and threw them out of the casino. Then they all started to free all the people and the whole casino was nearly empty now. Pinky and Brain went back to the lab and the next day they were watching TV and the new came on.

New Reporter: We interrupt this programme for a special bulletin. Brainopolis has been destroyed and the money was used to buy the Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends mansion back! Now all the abandoned imaginary friends have a place to stay!

Brain turned the TV off and pulled Pinky to a drawing board by his tail.

Brain: Come Pinky, we must plan for tomorrow night.

Pinky: Why Brain, what are we going to do tomorrow night?

Brain: Same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!

Choir: Theyre dinky, theyre Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brian, Brain, Brain!

The End!!!


Sorry everyone but thats it! I might write a Pinky and the Brain meet Digimon fic but Im still considering it. But for now, I hope you enjoyed this story and thanks for reading it!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 10, 2007, 9:40:02 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboaww Frankie saved Herriman^^ then herself
yay Fosters crew