Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Dragon And Dragonfly Swim Dojo Challenge

This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD

Chapter 1 - The Dragon And Dragonfly Swim Dojo Challenge

Chapter 1 - The Dragon And Dragonfly Swim Dojo Challenge

The teams ran onto stage and jumped into the huge tank of water as the crowd applauded. Spyro ran in last with his friend, Cheese n' Onion and jumped into the huge tank and then descended with his team. Next came the dragonflies, Sparx leading at the front next to another dragonfly, a female pink one. The dragonflies swooped down into the water and floated next to their dragon partners. The teams eyed each other wearily as they waited for the announcer to start the game.

"You ready Sparx?" Spyro asked his dragonfly.

"You bet! This game is the best and to think I'm the dragonfly team captain! Too bad you’re not the dragon team captain!" Sparx boasted to Spyro. Spyro rolled his eyes and then turned to the dark blue dragon next to him.

"How about you Cheese n' Onion, you ready for the game?" Spyro asked.

"You bet Spyro!" Cheese n' Onion replied. Finally the announcer stepped on stage and started to announce the game.

"Hello everyone and welcome to this years annual dragon and dragonfly swim dojo challenge! The game is simple, the two teams have to face off against the other team under the water by battling and who ever defeats all of the other team, wins!" The announcer spoke out loud.

"Here it comes guys, get ready!" Spyro encouraged his team.

"Let the dragon and dragonfly swim dojo challenge, begin!" The announcer shouted. Suddenly the whole tank was alive with dragons and dragonflies swimming and fighting one another. Cheese n' Onion bashed his razor sharp horns into a female dragon on the other team and she jumped out of the water.

"Lavender, your out!" The announcer shouted at the female dragon as she slowly limped off stage. Spyro dodged away from a small red male dragon and then turned back to attack him. He head bashed into him and he did the same. They both flew backwards and Spyro hit a tall sea plant and the little red dragon flew our of the tank.

"Zion, your out!" The announcer called as the little red dragon frowned and walked off stage and sat with Lavender. Sparx was doing a great job as a team captain and he threw 2 dragonflies out of the tank at the same time!

"Milo and Sketch, your out!" The announcer shouted as the dragonflies flew off stage and landed next to Lavender and Zion.

"Oh yeah, who's the best team captain of The Raging Dragons Squad? Me!" Sparx boasted but he wasn't looking and the team captain of the dragonflies on the other team head bashed him and he flew out of the tank and hit a rock.

"Sparx, your out!" The announcer called.

"What?!" Sparx screamed, hardly able to believe that he was out. He slowly slinked over to the other side of the stage and sat on the benches to wait for more of his team to get out. About half an hour later, the tank barely had any dragons or dragonflies left in it. Spyro and Cheese n' Onion were left with their team captain, Zexas and the black dragon, Cynder and 2 more dragonflies called Flora and Jax. The other team was left with their dragon team captain, Zambi and the dragonfly team captain.

"This should be easy!" Cheese n' Onion grinned at Spyro as he charged into Zambi. Zambi lowered his horns and Cheese n' Onion bashed his horns into his. Zambi pushed cheese n' Onion back and then pelted him out of the tank and he hit the tree on the other side.

"Cheese n' Onion, your out!" The announcer shouted. Cheese n' Onion could hardly believe it but he made his way to the rest of his teammates and sat down.

"Don't worry Spyro, I'll get this guy!" Cynder said as she flew into Zambi and bashed him into a rock and it crumbled and fell over Zambi. Cynder turned to run back over to her team but suddenly, she felt painful claws digging into her back. Zambi had broken free from the rocks and was now digging his claws into Cynder! He tugged her back and then swung her out of the tank and she crashed into a huge boulder!

"Cynder, your out!" the announcer called as Cynder slowly walked over to her teammates and sat down. Spyro gasped. The Molten Craters had an awesome dragon team captain and probably an awesome dragonfly team captain. After all, she had tore Sparx out of the water and Sparx was The Raging Dragons' dragonfly team captain.

"Let me handle this!" Zexas sneered as he powerfully threw himself into Zambi and they pelted back into the rocks. Zexas and Zambi broke into a raging fight and they were both evenly matched too! Zexas was starting to lose his powers from all the fighting so Zambi threw him into the sky and he pelted into a huge tree by the audience!

"Zexas, your out!" The announcer called as Zexas limped to his teammates, disappointed that he had let them down. Spyro gasped as he realised that he was the only one from his team left as Flora and Jax had just been thrown out of the tank by the dragonfly team captain. He narrowed his eyes and then charged straight into Zambi. They broke out into a huge fight as they pelted one another into plants and crumbling rocks. Zambi pinned Spyro and was just about to throw him out of the tank when Spyro kicked Zambi into the air and he flew out of the tank and crashed onto stage.

"Zambi, your out!" The announcer called. Zambi couldn't believe that he had been defeated and neither could his team. The dragonfly team captain gave Spyro a mean glare and then flew out of the water and flew off stage to join her team.

"We have a winner! The Raging Dragons have won thanks to Spyro!" The announcer called as the audience cheered and clapped as loud as they could for the heroic purple dragon who had won this years dragon and dragonfly swim dojo! He flew out of the water and joined his team who congratulated and thanked him for winning the match. Spyro felt overwhelmed, even Sparx congratulated him! Spyro felt very happy with himself and so did his team. He had won the challenge for his team for the first time every!
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on October 6, 2007, 9:33:45 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^