Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The King's Message

This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD

Chapter 2 - The King's Message

Chapter 2 - The King's Message

"Congrats Spyro! Thanks to you we won the game!" Cheese n' Onion grinned at Spyro.

"Thanks pal but I couldn't have done it without my team mates!" Spyro smiled. Spyro then turned to Sparx. "Good game, huh pal?" Spyro asked.

"She's so beautiful!" Sparx whispered.

"Huh, who's so beautiful?" Spyro questioned.

"Huh? Um, no one!" Sparx blushed. Spyro raised his eyebrow and then shrugged. Suddenly, Zexas came up to Spyro.

"Spyro, good game today, you played well!" Zexas said.

"Um, thank you Zexas!" Spyro gasped. Zexas hardly ever praised anyone. Zexas nodded and then walked away.

"Whoa, he just praised you Spyro! That's a first!" Sparx gasped.

"Yeah, I know!" Spyro shook his head.

"So where are we going now?" Cynder asked. Suddenly, a huge green dragon with sabre teeth and huge wings with stripes going down his back approached them all. They all gasped. It was King Ramond! Spyro, Cynder, Cheese n' Onion and Sparx bowed to the king.

"Please don't bow." King Ramond said as they all got up. "I wanted to congratulated you on your game today and I wanted you to come and have a feast at the palace tonight with the dragon elders and my daughter, Sandy and I." King Ramond said.

"That would b wonderful!" Spyro replied.

"Yeah! So what time should we be there by?" Cheese n' Onion asked.

"Come around 6." King Ramond replied.

"We'll be there!" Cynder answered.

"For sure!" Sparx grinned. King Ramond nodded and turned to walk away.

"Wow, we got invited to the palace!" Spyro jumped for joy.

"King Ramond must have really enjoyed our game today!" Sparx grinned happily.

"We should all get home and get ready for the feast!" Cynder suggested.

"Yeah, see you guys at 6!" Cheese n' Onion smiled as he took flight into the starry sky. Cynder walked off and Spyro and Sparx were left alone. They started to walk through the town square.

"So Sparx, who did you say was beautiful then?" Spyro asked his friend.

"Get out of here! Like I would really tell you!" Sparx grinned at Spyro.

"Come on, I'm your best friend, I won't tell anyone!" Spyro replied.

"Promise?" Sparx asked.

"I promise!" Spyro smiled.

"Well, ok, I think Gem is beautiful!" Sparx blurted out.

"Gem? You mean the Molten Crater's dragonfly team captain?" Spyro asked a bit puzzled.

"Yeah!" Sparx replied dreamily.

"But she nearly broke your neck!" Spyro pointed out.

"I know! She's so awesome!" Sparx grinned.

"Well, maybe I could set you two up somehow!" Spyro grinned.

"Don't you dare Spyro or I will tell Cynder that you like her!" Sparx said angrily.

"Whoa buddy, slow down! I won't try and set you two up then!" Spyro replied.

"Good!" Sparx said as the two friends carried on walking through the town square and into the mushroom infested forest and into their cave on the other side where they were greeted by Spyro and Sparx's parents.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment