Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - New Friends At The Palace

This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD

Chapter 3 - New Friends At The Palace

Chapter 3 - New Friends At The Palace


a few hours later, Spyro and Sparx were leaving the cave and heading back into the town square. They passed a lot of bulls and bull tamers on the way that tried to attack them but they were nothing that Spyro couldn't handle! They walked by the Dragon And Dragonfly Swim Dojo arena and met up with Cynder. She had a small sky blue dragonfly following her.

"Hey guys! Guess what?" Cynder asked Spyro and Sparx excitedly.

"What is it Cynder?" Spyro asked.

"I finally got my own dragonfly!"

"That's awesome!" Spyro congratulated her looking at the dragonfly floating behind her.

"Her name is Sky!" Cynder said.

"Hi!" Sky smiled.

"So what's going to happen to Larry, your dragonfly partner in the dragon and dragonfly swim dojo challenges?" Sparx asked a bit puzzled.

"He's going to our new team member, Ember!" Cynder replied.

"Ember! You mean the little pink dragon that has a crush on me?" Spyro asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Cynder replied.

"Oh no!" Spyro sighed and Cynder, Sky and Sparx laughed. They waited for Cheese n' Onion to arrive and then went on their way to the Dragon Kingdom.

"Oh guys, Margrette is finally recovering from her broken wing injury! She will be able to be my dragonfly partner in the next dragon and dragonfly swim dojo match!" Cheese n' Onion smiled. Margrette was his dragonfly but she had broken her wing in last years swim dojo match and hadn't recovered in time for this years match. She was replaced by one of the understudy dragonflies called Neon.

"That's great news!" Cynder told Cheese n' Onion.

"I know! She can come with us wherever we go tomorrow!" Cheese n' Onion smiled.

"That's cool!" Sparx said. The gang made their way to the front door and knocked on with the huge knocker. King Ramond answered the door himself!

"Ah, good to see you all! Come in, come in!" He said as he turned around and walked down the passage and into a huge, beautiful garden where lots of dragon elders were sitting at a wooden table and there was also a female lilac dragon with teal and blue wings and spines and a silver cobra pendant on and small sabre teeth. She was sitting next to a female teal dragon with sky blue and green wings, spines, spots and tail tip and a silver under belly and horns. She also had an aqua drop pendant and an aqua drop jewel on her head and a silver moon marking on her front left leg. The other dragon that the lilac dragon was sitting next to was a male blue dragon with teal and black spines, wings and spots and a grey under belly and horns. He also had a red jewel on his head. Floating above them were three dragonflies. There was a female light pink and yellow dragonfly, a female blood red dragonfly and a male teal and mint green dragonfly.

"That's my daughter and her friends, you should go and say hello while we wait for the rest of the guests to arrive." King Ramond said as he walked off to talk to some other elders. The gang walked over to the group of dragons.

"Hi!" Spyro said politely.

"Um, hi." The violet dragon replied shyly.

"We saw you on TV in the dragon and dragonfly swim dojo match! The teal dragon smiled.

"Yeah, you guys were awesome! Especially you Cynder!" The blue dragon grinned as he winked at Cynder and she blushed. Spyro felt fury coming over him but he shook it off.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Erin!" The teal dragon smiled.

"Hi, I'm Spyro!" Spyro replied.

"Well, I know that! Your the hottest dragon, uh, I mean best dragon in the swim team!" Erin blushed.

"Really? Thank you but I couldn't have done it without my friends help and our dragon leader, Zexas!" Spyro smiled.

"Hey, there guys, I'm Nikky, Erin's brother!" The blue dragon grinned. Suddenly, the three dragonflies flew over.

"Hey, I'm Manx!" The teal and mint green dragonfly grinned.

"And I'm Saffron!" The light pink and yellow dragonfly said.

"Magna." The red dragonfly gruffly said and then she flew away. Manx smiled at her blushing as she turned away.

"She's so beautiful!" Manx whispered.

"What was that?" Sparx asked.

"Um, nothing!" Manx shook his head and then turned around. Then the lilac dragon came forward.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Princess Sandy but you can just call me Sandy!" She said.

"So your the princess!" Cheese n' Onion asked.

"That's right, my father is King Ramond!" Sandy replied.

"Nice to meet you all!" Spyro said. "My names Spyro and these are my friends! Cheese n' Onion is the big blue dragon, Cynder is the black dragon and the gold dragonfly, Sparx is my dragonfly brother!" Spyro explained.

"Nice to meet you all!" Sandy said.

"Where are your dragonflies?" Nikky asked Cheese n' Onion and Cynder.

"Mine has a broken wing and she is just recovering after a year of waiting to recover!" Cheese n' Onion said.

"And I just got mine today!" Cynder smiled.

"Oh I see! So, where is your dragonfly Cynder?" Erin asked. Cynder turned to see that Sky was in fact gone!

"Oh no, I have her for five minutes and the she disappears!" Cynder wailed. Suddenly, Sky came out from the bushes.

"Sky, there you are!" Cynder screamed as she ran over and hugged her dragonfly.

"Sorry, I got a little lost on my way here!" Sky replied and everyone laughed. They had all made new friends!

 

Hope you liked the new chapter! Erin, Nikky, Magna and Manx are all Aquaberry15's OC's btw ^^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on October 8, 2007, 2:11:54 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15OMG you cought Nikky and Erin so well, and yyou did good with Magna and Manx too! XD