Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Start Of The Feast

This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD

Chapter 4 - The Start Of The Feast

Chapter 4 - The Start Of The Feast

The dragons and dragonflies began to talk with each other. Suddenly, a slate grey dragon with red and black spines and tail tip and red horns and a red underbelly walked through the door. He also had a skull marking on his left leg and a skull pendant. Following him was a navy blue dragonfly with lighter blue cuffs, antenna and chest. They walked up to the group.

"Hey Nikky!" The slate grey dragon said quietly.

"Hey Grant! I didn't know you were coming to the feast too? That's awesome!" Nikky replied.

"Guys, this is Grant!" Sandy explained. Grant blushed at Sandy's voice but then shook his blush away and truned to Spyro and his friends.

"This is Spyro, Sparx, Cynder, Sky and Cheese n' Onion!" Erin exclaimed.

"You were in the dragon and dragonfly swim dojo challenge." Grant said faintly.

"That's right!" Spyro smiled.

"My name is Grant and this is my dragonfly, Storm!" Grant replied pointing his tail to the navy blue dragonfly hovering beside him.

"Hi!" Storm smiled. They all continued to talk when suddenly, King Ramond called everyone to the huge wooden table to sit down. SPyro sat down next to Cynder and Erin with Sparx hovering over his head and Sky and Magna floating on the other two sides of him.

"I have invited some of the Raging Dragons swim team here to feast with us because I loved their game today! It was very well played! I also wanted to note that my daughter, Princess Sandy, will be joining your team with her dragonfly Saffron!" King Ramond smiled. Sandy blushed as all of the dragons clapped.

"Congratulations." Grant smiled at Sandy.

"Thanks Grant!" Sandy smiled and Grant blushed.

"Also, joining the team, will be Sandy's best friend, Erin with her dragonfly, Magna, Erin's little brother, Nikky and his dragonfly Manx and Nikky's best friend, Grant and his dragonfly Storm!" King Ramond shouted. All of the dragons, dragonflies and elders cheered as loud as they could.

"Congratulations guys!" Spyro grinned at his new friends.

"Yeah, it's good to have new team members!" Cheese n' Onion said.

"New dragons and dragonflies! That's awesome!" Sparx screamed.

"Yeah!" Sky smiled.

"Thank you all so much!" Erin screamed and before she knew what she was doing, she hugged Spyro! Suddenly, she realised.

"Umm, sorry!" She blushed. Spyro hadn't noticed that Ember and Flame were also at the feast, right at the end of the table! Ember noticed that Erin had hugged Spyro and she slanted her eyes at her. She stomped over and pushed Erin out of the way and sat next to Spyro.

"Well hello Spyro, fancy meeting you here! You know, me and Flame are going to be in the Raging Dragon's swim team too with our dragonflies Larry and Fire!" Ember said as Erin fell to the floor.

"Um, hello Ember! That's good news!" Spyro stuttered. Nikky walked over to Flame to say hello. They both sighed.

"Ember is so awesome!" They both said dreamily at the same time.

"Are you ok Erin?" Spyro asked her helping her up.

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you Spyro!" Erin blushed.

"No problem!" Spyro smiled.

 

Yeah, it's Grant and Storm! Aaron's OC's that Aqua made up for him! Also, enter Flamedramon! J/K XD Flame and Ember have entered the story! Nikky and Flame have a crush on Ember and Ember has a crush on Spyro! (Duh!) I always imagine Ember as kinda like Berry from Foster's so she is gonna have a personality kinda like hers ^^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on October 12, 2007, 12:13:21 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15You made Grant so cute! ^^ I love this chapter so much!