Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Partying Too Soon

This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD

Chapter 5 - Partying Too Soon

Chapter 5 - Partying Too Soon

"I also forgot to say that Ember and Flame and their dragonflies, Fire and Larry will be joining the team too!" King Ramond said as everyone cheered and Ember and Flame sat up proudly.

"Thank you everyone!" Ember squeeled over the noise as Flame admired her dreamily.

"A feast to the team!" King Ramond smiled as the elders nodded. King Ramond held up his staff and it glowed multi-coloured and light rays shot everywhere! The colours flew around the room and flew onto the new team members. They all started to glow and float up into the air and then they landed back at the wooden table.

"Wonderful!" The huge red guardian of fire elder, Ignitus said.

"Yes, I agree! This is a wonderful feast for the acceptance of new team apprentices and a great opurtunity to aquatience with one another and..." The huge yellow thunder guardian, Volteer started.

"Yes Volteer darling, we quite get the picture!" An anthro red elder with a high voice and the pole spin guardian called Magnus replied.

""Calm down Magnus, Volteer is just excited!" A huge green dragon with curved horns and the earth guardian called Terrador snapped at Magnus.

"Now, no need to get into a fight you too!" An anthro blue cheery but old horn dive guardian dragon called Thomas said as he pushed in between Magnus and Volteer.

"This isn't going anywhere!" A huge blue elder that was the ice guardian called Cyril snarled.

"I agree Cyril! Yes, come in! Oh, no one's there!" An almost deaf anthro yellow elder and the wing shield guardian called Titan rasped.

"Your going deaf Titan!" An anthro green elder who was the guardian of the wall kick ability shouted at Titan.

"What?" Titan yelled back.

"Silence!" King Ramond screamed above all the noise and the elders stopped arguing instantly.

"Wow, your dad can shout!" Spyro whispered to Sandy and she nodded.

"As the king of the dragon realms and elder of the Dragon Elder community, I say that we should not argue but feast in honour of the new members of the Raging Dragon's swim team!" King Ramond shouted.

"To the Raging Dragons" Ignitus spoke up and all the elders roared in apporval. As the feast started, everyone began to talk and everyone was having fun. Suddeny, out of the bushes, a huge silver cobra with red eyes and scales that shone like the moon emerged.

"The acnient silver cobra!" Volteer shouted.

"Run!" King Ramond shouted to everyone as they all fled into different directions.

"Dad!" Sandy called to King Ramond.

"Run Sandy, as far away as you can!" King Ramond screamed with fear in his eyes at his daughter as the huge cobra attacked him and pressed him to the ground. King Ramond batted it off himslef and ran over and tore a huge chunk of silver flesh from the cobra who screamed in pain. Sandy ran with tears in her eyes with her friends behind her. As they got to the Town Square, Sandy heard King Ramond scream.

"Dad!" Sandy cried as she turned tail and ran back the way they had come to the huge castle and into the garden with her friends running after her. She stared shocked at teh sight before her. The cobra had King Ramond to the floor and was sinking it's teeth in his neck.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luffylover222 on October 20, 2007, 11:59:12 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222O_O wow....intense!!

hope you make more soon!