Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - An Unnecessary Death

This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD

Chapter 6 - An Unnecessary Death

Chapter 6 - An Unnecessary Death
They all stared in horror at King Ramond underneath the cobra, gasping for air.

"Dad, No!" Sandy cried as she ran over to the cobra and bit it's tail but it wouldn't let go.

"We have to help!" Erin shouted as she ran over and bit the cobra's neck.

"Come on!" Spyro shouted to the rest of his friends and they all went and started to attack the cobra. Suddenly, the cobra started to glow bright white and it sent out a huge energy blast that knocked all of the dragons off! They all flew backwards with cuts and bruises all over them. The cobra lifted King Ramond off the floor by his neck and then threw him to the ground. There was blood everywhere! The snake slithered over to the dragons and stared into their eyes.

"Thisss isssn't the lassst you have ssseen of me!" It hissed and then slithered away back up a hollow tree trunk. Sandy ran over to King Ramond crying ubut it was too late. The king lay there lifeless on the ground. Tears fell down Sandy's eyes.

"We'll get that cobra!" Sandy shouted with tears in her eyes as she stamped her foot on the ground. Her friends heads hung low but then they all nodded.

"We'll do it for you and King Ramond!" Spyro said. Sandy tried to smile but could only manage to lift the corners of her mouth up slightly.

"Thank you all." She said sharply, trying to hold back more tears.

"I'm your best friend Sandy, what are best friends for?" Erin smiled and Sandy nodded.

"Where should we start first?" Sparx asked.

"Why don't we find the elders and tell them what happened to King Ramond?" Magna suggested.

"That's an awesome idea!" Manx shouted at her with a huge grin on his face but Magna just sighed.

"Did anyone see where they wen't?" Grant asked.

"I saw some of them head off into the palace." Saffron said.

"Let's check there first!" Sky suggested. They all walked into the palace and went into a huge room. They looked around and saw Ignitus, Thomas, Astor and Terrador hiding in a corner.

"Where's king Ramond?" Ignitus asked.

"King Ramond is dead." Sandy replied as a tear rolled down her face.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Ignitus sighed.

"But King Ramond was the guardian of magic! Without him, no dragon can ever learn magic! Thomas pointed out.

"There is a dragon in our swim team called Lilly Whitechapel, she can do magic and so can her dragonfly Rainbow!" Spyro said.

"Next time you see her, could you ask her if she want's to be the guardian of magic when she's older?" Astor asked. SPyro nodded breifly.

"I guess you want to go and find the cobra that killed King Ramond don't you?" Terrador asked. They all nodded.

"You will need to train in all of the elements and skills before you set off, I have a feeling that you will need them!" Ignitus said.

"When can we start?" Spyro asked.

"Now if you want!" Thomas replied.

"Bring it on!" Spyro said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment