Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - New Friends

This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD

Chapter 7 - New Friends

Chapter 7 - New Friends

"For the next two weeks, you will be training in all the different elements and abilities!" Terrador explained.

"You will be split up into groups to do your training!" Thomas said.

"And you will rotate every day!" Astor explained.

"Do you think you can handle it?" Ignitus asked.

"You bet!" Cheese n' Onion grinned.

"So how are you going to do the groups?" Erin asked.

"We will have to sort that out." Ignitus said.

"Leave that to the elders, you all go and take a walk through the Town Square to clear your mind!" Astor suggested. The dragons and dragonflies nodded and walked out of the castle and down towards the Twon Square. They walked past a lot of bulls and bull tamers saying nothing. Grant raced off around the corner and came back with a chicken clutched between his fangs. He set it down infront of Sandy.

"This is for you, to cheer you up!" Grant blushed.

"And the butterfly's for Saffron!" Stprm grinned.

"Thank you, that's very sweet!" Sandy blinked her gratitude and then she licked Grant's cheek. She bit into the chicken releasing a small pink and yellow butterfly for Saffrom to eat but she was no where to be seen.

"Where's Saffron?" Storm asked. He turned around to see Saffron talking to parx. His antenna drooped as he realised that she loved Sparx and not him.

"There she is!" Grant exclaimed.

"Saffron, come over here, Storm got you a butterfly!" Sandy shouted. Saffron came rushing over to them and looked at the butterfly, mindlessly floating around in the air.

"Thanks Storm!" She gasped as she swallowed the butterfly and started to glow even brighter with strength.

"No problem I guess." Storm sighed as he flew off. Sandy settled down to eat the chicken.

"Do you want to share?" She asked Grant.

"Sure!" He blushed as he sat down next o her and took a bite out of it. Saffron fluttered back over to Sparx and started talking to him again whilest Storm trailed off and flew to see Manx who was again trying to impress Magna.

"Hey Magna, look at this!" Manx grinned as he did a loop-the-loop in the air.

"Wonderful!" Magna said sarcastically and then fle off.

"Man, how long will it take that dragonfly to notice me?" Manx asked Storm but he realised that he looked down. "What's wrong buddy?" Manx asked as Storm sighed.

"It's Saffron, she loves Sparx!" Strom spat the words out painfully.

"Wow, major wipeout dude!" Manx joked in a surfer accent and then laughed but Storm just sighed. Meanwhile, Spyro was gathering a bunch of flowers for Cynder in his fangs. He slowly walked over to her cautiously and dropped them at her feet.

"Um, I know you like tulips so I picked you some!" Spyro blushed.

"Thanks Spyro!" Cynder blushed and then licked his cheek. Erin gasped and then stared down at her feet when she realised that Spyro had heard.

"And how could I forget you?" Spyro asked as he pushed a rose towards Erin who blushed deep red.

"T-thanks!" Erin managed to stammer and Spyro smiled. Sky, Margrette and Cheese n' Onion laughed and Magna floated beside them slightly giggling. Ember was walking with Flame, Fire, Nikky and Larry and then she noticed that Spyro was giving flowers to Cynder and Erin. She blazed with fury and walked over to him.

"So Spyro, where's my Dandilariums?" She asked pushing Erin out of the way.

"Your what?" Spyro asked puzzled.

"You know, my Dandilarium flowers?" Ember smiled.

"Did you make that up?" Spyro asked.

"Um, I can get you some if you want!" Flame offered.

"Yeah me too! Even though I don't know what they are!" Nikky smiled.

"That's because she made them up!" Flame whispered in Nikky's ear and they both laughed.

"What was that?" Ember asked.

"Nothing!" Flame said and Nikky nodded. Larry and Firelooked at each other and then flew off to find Manx. Suddenly, 3 dragons and 2 dragonflies walked around the corner and bumped into the dragons and dragonflies. There was a male light blue and dark blue male dragon, a Brown and yellow male dragon with flame patterns on him and horns that went down, a female sky blue dragon with darker blue wing tops and grey horns and spines with a blue and black streak going down her head and an aqua drop pendant, a red and black male drgonfly and another red and black dragonfly but with gold eyes and wings.

"Sorry about that!" The female blue dragon said.

"Don't worry about it!" Spyro said.

"Hey, are'nt some of you guys from The Raging Dragons swim team?" The black and red dragonfly with gold eyes and wings asked.

"Infact, we all are!" Erin smiled.

"Some of us just joined!" Flame explained.

"Cool!" The brown and yellow dragon said.

"Where are our manners? My name's Sizzle!" The male blue dragon smiled.

"My name's Elz and this is my dragonfly, Aarow!" The sky blue dragon smiled and then pointed to the black and red dragonfly.

"My names Scorch and this is my dragonfly Firelight!" The brown and yellow dragon said and then pointed to the other red and black dragonfly with gold eyes and wings.

"Nice to meet you! My names Spyro and these are my friends Sparx, Sandy, Saffron, Cynder, Sky, Cheese n' Onion, Margrette, Erin, Magna, Nikky, Manx, Grant, Storm, Flame, Fire, Ember and Larry!" Spyro exclaimed pointing in turn to his friends.

"Cool!" Elz smiled and Scorch blushed at her.

"She's awesome!" Scorch mumbled.

"What are you guys doing out here so late?" Firelight asked.

"My father, King Ramond, just got killed by a silver cobra and now we want to go and find the cobra and fight it so the elders are sorting out groups for us to train in, so we can learn every element and ability and then go and take the cobra down!" Sandy explained painfully.

"Kind Ramond died?" Aarow asked suprisingly and Sandy nodded with her head low.

"Then that means your the princess!" Elz asked suprisingly.

"That's right, princess Sandy!" Sandy managed to smile.

"Need a hand on your journey? We sure would like a good adventure!" Sizzle grinned.

"Welcome to the team!" Spyro smiled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment