Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - More New Friends

This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD

Chapter 8 - More New Friends

Chapter 8 - More New Friends

The group of dragons and dragonflies rushed off back to the castle but when they neared the gate, and ice blue female with white wings, tail tip and horns, blond hair and a bell around her neck and a blue dragonfly with red antenna, belly, shoulders and tail with gold bangles, red boes on her antenna and gold wings came rushing up to them.

"Please, youv'e got to help!" The dragon gasped.

"What's wrong?" Spyro asked.

"We found a dragon unconsious on the ground! Youv'e got to help him, please!" The dragonfly pleaded.

"Where is the dragon?" Elz asked.

"Just around the corner, lying on the ground!" The dragon explained.

"Follow us!" The dragonfly said as she zoomed off around the corner with the rest of the dragons and dragonflies behind her. They turned the corner to see a male orange dragon with blue and brown wings and green spines and horns lying uncocious on the floor.

"Can you help him?" The dragon asked.

"We can try!" Sandy said as they all walked over to the unconcious dragon. Sandy put her tail on the dragons forehead to feel how hot he was.

"He needs cooling down, he's had a big shock." She explained. Elz ran off and came back with some water from the fountain and splashed the dragon's head. Slowly, he opened his eyes and then sat up.

"Thanks! I can't exactly remember what happened but you saved me!" He grinned.

"Thanks Elz, Sandy and these 2 here, they helped the most!" Spyro said. The dragon turned to them.

"Thank you!" He said as he dipped his head.

"Your welcome!" They chorused.

"My name's L, I have travelled far to get to this town!" The male dragon explained.

"Nice to meet you!" Spyro said.

"My names Snowbelle and this is my dragonfly, Starflare!" The female dragon said and then pointed to the female dragonfly floating beside her.

"Good to meet you too!" Spyro said.

"Why are you all in suc a big group?" Starflare asked. Sandy explained the story of how the silver cobra had attacked King Ramond and how they were going to train in all abilities and elements and take the cobra down.

"The king died?" Snowbelle asked suprisingly and Sandy nodded.

"So your the princess?" L asked and Sandy nodded again.

"Can we join your adventure? I mean, if that's ok with you!" Starflare asked.

"Sure! The more to take down that evil cobra the better!" Sandy replied so the group set off to the castle to see the elders.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

boykingkilla on January 2, 2008, 6:09:47 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMe: Wow, This is great.
 
L: ^^