Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter Gina

The story of how Experiment 632, Gina was released from her capsule and her relationship with 625, Reuben.

Chapter 1 - Enter Gina

Chapter 1 - Enter Gina
"Nani! Stitch and me are going out for a while!" Lilo shouted down the corridoor of the house to her older sister. Her best friend and alien dog, Stitch was reluctently waiting by the door, eager to get out of the stuffy house.

"Ok Lilo but be back before sunset, ok?" Nani called back.

"Sure!" Lilo replied as she opened the door and Stitch bolted out. Lilo slammed the door and ran off to meet Stitch. He was waiting for her by the newly filled paddling pool. "So where should we go then Stitch?" Lilo asked.

"Stitch want to go to movies!" Stitch gleamed.

"Me too Stitch but we don't have any money." Lilo sighed glumly. Stitch also sighed and slumped down next to a palm tree. The impact he gave to the tree shook it and a small yellow ball fell from the leaves and landed in the paddling pool. Suddenly the ball began to glow and expand and a small, purple creature started to form from the eerie glow.

"An experiment!" Lilo shouted with joy. The soaked experiment stood stood in the freezing paddling pool. She was mostly purple with a red chest, stomach, tail tip and hair tufts and she had green bracelerts with gold gems on her wrists and around her hair tufts and the same design but in a coller around her neck. She stared at Lilo and Stitch with a scared expression but made no attempt to run.

"Lilo, take her back inside to get dry." Stitch suggested whilst Lilo nodded. They led the experiment indoors and ran up to Jumba's room. Lilo went straight to his computer to find out which experiment they had discovered whilst Stitch ran to get her a towel. Just as Lilo had found the page with the new experiment on it, Jumba walked into the room.

"Ah! Little girl and 626 have found experiment 632! Power of producing ice and fire beams at her fingertips!" Jumba explained.

"Fire and ice?" Lilo repeated. "Does that mean that she can shoot ice and fire beams or something?"

"Indeed it is!" Jumba explained.

"Cool! We can call you something like, Ice Breath then! Or Firey!" Lilo smiled. Stitch took her arm.

"Stitch don't think so." He replied.

"Fine!" Lilo said. "Let's take her to meet Pleakley, Nani and Gingin then!" Lilo smiled.

"Are those your friends?" A voice said.

"Jumba, was that you?" Lilo asked with a worried tone.

"Ah, I forgot to mention that 632 can speak in English as well as alien!" Jumba grinned.

"So it was you that talked?" Lilo gasped pointing at 632.

"Sure was!" 632 smiled.

"Cool!" Stitch grinned as they walked down the stairs. Lilo first spotted Nani busily making dinner and then noticed Pleakley and Gingin curled up together on the sofa drowsily watching a movie.

"Hey everyone, this is experiment 632!" Lilo smiled. Nani took no notice and carrid on cooking but Gingin woke from her sleep and prodded Pleakley to wake him up. The two came over to greet the new experiment.

"So what does this one do?" Pleakley asked curiously.

"She has ice and fire beams and can also speak English and Alien, like you Gingin!" Lilo replied.

"Cool! Have you given her a name?" Gingin asked.

"Ummm, not yet." Lilo replied.

"Working on it!" Stitch explained.

"Hmmm, what about Ratchet? Ya know, from Ratchet and Clank? Or Spyro from Spyro the Dragon or maybe even Shadow the hedgehog!" Gingin grinned.

"I like those names! Are they from like, animes and games?" 632 asked.

"Shadow's from an anime and games and Ratchet and Spyro are games!" Gingin replied.

"Oh cool! Can we play them?" 632 asked.

"Sure! It would be great to play with someone other than Pleakley for a change! He's not very good." Gingin giggled.

"Hey!" Pleakley said crossly foliding his arms.

"You know I love you really!" Gingin smiled kissing his cheek.

"Wow, personality smiliarities!" Stitch pointed out. Lilo looked thoughful.

"I know! What about Gina?" Lilo suggested. Everyone stared at her blankly. "You know, she and Gingin have similar personalities so we can name her after Gingin!"

"Gina, I like it!" The newly named 632 grinned.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on October 30, 2008, 3:07:42 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute^^

ginathehedgehog on October 31, 2008, 9:52:58 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThanks! ^^

Falconlobo on October 31, 2008, 11:04:57 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp