Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting A Spy

The story of how Experiment 632, Gina was released from her capsule and her relationship with 625, Reuben.

Chapter 2 - Meeting A Spy

Chapter 2 - Meeting A Spy
Night drew near and everyone was in bed. Gina was curled up in a basket in Lilo and Stitch's room. All of a suidden, she heard a crash outside. She shot up and peered out of the window. A banana tree was shaking and loads of banana's were falling to the ground. Gina growled and crept downstairs and through Stitch's dog door. She crouched low to the ground and eyed the bush infront of the banana tree that was hiding the spy. She pouced into thje bush and pinned the spy to the floor.

"Ah, don't hurt me!" The spy cried as he covered his face with his hands. Gina narrowed her eyes as she realised who the spy was. It was Experiment 625, Reuben, Gantu's sidekick. Lilo and Stitch had told her about him and Gantu and to beware of them.

"What are you doing here?" Gina spat.

"I was hungry for a banana and chocolate spread sandwhich but we were out of bananas! The stores are all closed so I had to come here to get some bananas!" Reuben replied in a scared voice. Gina felt less cautous of him and let him get up. Reuben dusted his pelt down and then stared at Gina.

"Your new around here, right?" He asked.

"That's right, I just got released from my capsule earlier on today." Gina replied.

"Name's Reuben!" Reuben smiled.

'Gina." Gina replied. The two sat down and talked for about an hour but they knew that they would have to leave soon.

"Ya know, it's getting quite late." Reuben pointed out.

"I know, I think we better go back to our homes now." Gina suggested.

"Sure." Reuben replied. Gina got up to leave but Reuben caught her by her shoulder. "Hey, Gina? Can we meet again? Tomorrow night?" He asked. Gina though for a while but then nodded.

"Yes Reuben, we can!" She smiled and then turned to go back to the house.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on October 30, 2008, 3:08:32 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawww

ginathehedgehog on October 31, 2008, 9:53:08 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehog=D

Falconlobo on October 31, 2008, 11:04:34 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp^^