Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Master Plan

A short oneshot/drabble for SexyCynder''''s contest on DA.
Trinity plans her son, Voltron''''s future.
Characters (C) Sierra, SexyCynder and Zerodius

Chapter 1 - The Master Plan

Chapter 1 - The Master Plan
Looming over the nest that held the tiny yellow dragon, Trinity quaked as evil thoughts of the future flooded her head. Anger and pain ached at her heart as she thought of the one dragoness who always got in her way. Blaze. Just the scorn of her name made Trinity shudder. Who would have thought that such a wimpy baby like Blaze could get so reckless? Trinity’s mind flowed with the thought of what had happened earlier on that day. Meeting Blaze again was like meeting her past but with the future attached; the little rascal known as Malefor. And Trinity’s son, Voltron. He would make a worthy adversary for the little purple pest. Trinity’s anger geared towards her mouth and edged itself in a low growl of shining fangs causing the small yellow hatchling to stir in his nest. Trinity nuzzled the little dragon, stroking his soft head as she did so and soothing him with low, hushed whispers.

“One day, my son, you will take down Blaze’s insect of a son, you will be his rival, rival to him, a worthy one, one that Blaze will never forget when her son comes home crying every day.” Trinity whispered to Voltron who was still asleep in his nest.

Giving him one last nuzzle, Trinity then got up and walked over to her nest. The moon shone down through the open-topped cave leaving Voltron’s striking yellow scales to sparkle golden. Trinity smiled.

“Sleep now my son, for tomorrow is a new day, a day that you and I will never forget.” Trinity laughed to herself as she nestled into her nest. Training would begin at dawn. Voltron would be the strongest dragon to ever live. He would make his mother proud and bring Malefor to shame.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment