Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2


Amy and Sonic Share Their Love-chapter 2



Sonic and Amy headed home after their date and slept. Amy was dreaming about her precious Sonic and Sonic was thinking about his gorgeous Amy. They enjoyed their dreams and finally woke up. Amy got up before Sonic making bagels for Sonic. Amy: Hopefully Sonic likes what I'm cooking. I don't know if he likes bagels or not or maybe he only likes them when I make them. Sonic: Ahh *yawns*, Amy's cooking bagels!! Sonic goes downstairs and sees his beloved girlfriend. Sonic: Good morning Amy! Amy: Good morning. Like bagels? Sonic: Yeah they're good!! Sonic is on his way to the couch to watch T.V while Amy's cooking bagels. Amy: Well, they're ready! Sonic:YUM!! Amy fiddles around with her cereal while Sonic eats the bagels fast. Amy: Sonic you're eating them too fast!! Sonic: Sorry Amy there so good! Amy: Thanks. Sonic is trying to slow down then gets a spot of butter on his cheek. Amy picks up a napkin and wipes the butter off his face. Sonic: Thanks baby! Amy: Anytime. She looks down at her soggy lucky charms and puts it away. Sonic puts his plate away and brings out a bottle of orange juice, he puts it in a cup and drinks orange. Sonic: Nothing else is good in the morning except bagels and OJ! Amy: *Laughs* it sounds like you're in a commercial for bagels and orange juice! Sonic: Amy your laugh is so cute!! Amy: *Blushes* your laugh is too. They're faces get closer and closer until their lips touch. The kiss stops. Sonic: That was unpredictable! Amy: Totally. Sonic: Amy? Amy: : Yes. Sonic: I should've asked you this last night, but I was too tired. Will…will….uh will you be my girlfriend? Amy: AAAHHH! Oh my gosh yes!! I've been waiting for this ever since I met you! Sonic yeah I have too *kicks the ground lightly*. Sonic and Amy cuddle on the couch for two hours. The phone rings and its Cream. Sonic: Hello? Cream: Hi Sonic its me Cream can I talk to Amy. Sonic: Yeah sure hold on. Sonic: Its Cream. Amy: Hello? Cream: Hey Amy can you come for a sleepover party on Thursday (it was Tuesday)? Amy: Yeah, but are the boys invited? Cream: Of course I can't LIVE without Tails. Amy: Hold on ok? Cream: Ok. Amy: Sonic do you want to go to a sleepover at Cream's? Sonic: Yeah if you are going. Amy: I am. Sonic: Okay. Amy: Cream? Cream: Yes. Amy: You can expect us there! Cream:*Excited* Yay!!! Bye. Amy: Bye.





At Cream's sleepover

*Ding Dong* Cream: Yay!! It's Sonic and Amy. Creams goes to her front door and answers it. Amy and Sonic: WE'RE HERE!!!!!! Cream: You are the first ones. Sonic: I told you 5:00 p.m. is too early! Amy: I'm sorry. Well, let's get this party started. Cream: My mommy's preparing dinner, so freshen up. They change into pajamas and wash their hands. Cream: We still got time on our hands lets watch T.V. They watch their favorite show they star in Sonic X. *Ding Dong* The others are at the door. Knuckles: Well, we're here. Cream: Hey you guys come in and get ready for dinner. They freshen up and change. Cream's Mom: Dinner's ready. Rouge: Yeah I'm starving!!! Sonic: Me too! They eat the chicken and soup, Cream's mom's special. Cream: ok time for Truth or Dare!! Everyone: YAY!! Cream: I start the game, it's my sleepover! Cream: Truth or Dare Shadow. Shadow: Dare! I dare you to tell Mina you love her and kiss her on the cheek. Shadow: Nice one! Ok. Shadow kisses Mina and says I love you so sweetly. Mina blushes. Shadow: Ok my turn!! Knuckles!! Knuckles; Truth! Sonic: Baby. Knuckles: Shut up. Amy: Be quiet you guys! Continue Shadow. Shadow: Thank you Amy. Do you really, really love Rouge? Knuckles starts to blush. Knuckles: Yeah I love Rouge. Rouge: AHHH! I love you to Sweetie and kisses Knuckles on the cheek. Knuckles: Truth or Dare Sonic!!! To be continued………



Sorry if this chapter didn't have that much romance you guys like a lot!! ^^

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

virusthehedgehog on March 13, 2007, 12:44:50 AM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehogknux and tikal are realy bro and sis and tikal acrificed herself to save knux

DaWolff on February 18, 2006, 5:28:50 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffyea, it was REALLY g00d! but i think better girl for knux would be tikal... :D

Draco_chick on November 21, 2005, 10:45:32 AM

Draco_chick on
Draco_chicklol very interesting on the truth or dare part lol Sonic's gonna pick dare! lol

Amyfan2004 on October 7, 2005, 4:04:07 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004uh oh whats sonic going to say!

sonicfangirl on September 28, 2005, 4:46:15 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirli loved it ^^

glothehedgie on September 26, 2005, 8:37:33 AM

glothehedgie on
glothehedgieChapter 2 is up hope you guys like it oh yeah comment please! :)