Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter three

Chapter 3 - chapter three

Chapter 3 - chapter three


Amy and Sonic Share Their Love- chapter 3

(A/N I'm writing the rest of the story with hot_sonic also in role played) Sonic: Dare! Knuckles: I dare you to kiss Amy on the LIPS and say I love you baby with all my heart. Sonic: Ok. Sonic comes to her face as they come closer and closer as they kiss on the lips. Sonic: I love you baby with all my heart! Amy: Sonic I love you to with all my heart too, but were doing this for a just a dare? Shadow: (Whispers to Knuckles) he's going to get it. Sonic: Uh….. Yes. Amy: YOU CAN BE SUCH AN IDIOT SOMETIMES!! Sonic: You can too!! Even when you get ANNOYING! Amy: *Scoffs* well, don't ask me to cure any gashes for you. Then they start babbling. Cosmo: Stop it you guys. Please I don't like arguing! Sonic go home, Amy you to! Amy goes to her best friend, Scarlett's house to spend the night as Sonic waits for his dad. At Scarlett's house she's on her cell talking to Amy.

Amy: Hello?

Scarlett: Hello?

Amy: Uhh…

Scarlett: Amy tell me pleeease

Amy: Me and Sonic have gotten in a fight again.

Scarlett: So what did you and sonic have a fight about?

Amy: Well I was playing Truth or Dare at Cream's sleepover with Sonic and the gang and Knuckles dared Sonic to kiss me.

Scarlett: Uh Huh.

Amy: I asked him if he was just doing that because it was a dare and apparently he was. I GOT FURIOUS!!! He also said I was annoying and that was the final straw.

Scarlett: Oh my gosh no he didn't!

Amy: Yes he did girl!

Scarlett: No!

Amy: Yes he did!

Scarlett: Hold on.

Amy: Ok.

Scarlett in the background: Daddy can Amy spend the night?

Scarlett's father: Sure honey, behave!

Scarlett in the background: Thanks Daddy!

Amy: I heard! I got my stuff already, because I just came over from another sleepover.

Scarlett: Ok! I'm so excited!

Amy: Dido!

Then Amy enters her house and they go upstairs to Scarlett's room. To be continued…….














Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on February 18, 2006, 5:34:06 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffno... sonic didn't say that 'cuz of the dare! don't you get it amy, it's TRUE!!!

DaWolff on February 18, 2006, 5:34:06 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffno... sonic didn't say that 'cuz of the dare! don't you get it amy, it's TRUE!!!

glothehedgie on November 21, 2005, 12:17:52 PM

glothehedgie on
glothehedgieyup i know couldn't think of ANYTHINg to fight about so yah just some simple dumbut thing. lol

Draco_chick on November 21, 2005, 10:47:26 AM

Draco_chick on
Draco_chickWeird thing to fight about lol *flips page again*

SexyShadow on October 15, 2005, 2:58:33 PM

SexyShadow on
SexyShadowPlease don't stop*makes puppy face*please countine story

Amyfan2004 on October 9, 2005, 6:40:23 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004Sensitive as a rose chaper 5 is up!!!!!!!!!!! fianlly! woot!

sonicfangirl on October 8, 2005, 4:18:59 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlwow i love it please wright more ^^

Amyfan2004 on October 7, 2005, 4:06:34 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004sonic you can be such an idiot sometimes! lol, please finish sounds interesting!

hot_sonic on October 7, 2005, 1:38:11 PM

hot_sonic on
hot_sonicWOOOT!!! YAY! love chappie 3 all the way, keep it up gurlie!