Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In come the Titans!!!

What happens when the Mayor of amity park calls on the Teen Titans to help capture Inviso-Bill or Danny Phantom? You just might have to read to fined out! This story should have laffs and action the rest will be a suprize!

Chapter 1 - In come the Titans!!!

Chapter 1 - In come the Titans!!!


Summary: Yay! Another DP fic! Not only that, its got the Teen Titans! The Mayor of Amity Park recruits the Titans! Why? To help captor Inviso-Bill of cores! That's right there hired to catch Danny Phantom our favorite one and only 14-year-old halva! Will Danny be able to convince the Titans he's on their side before they tare him to shreds? What exactly is in store for our heroes? Well to tell you the truth... I haven't the slightest. But I promise it will be good and challenging fore every one! If the characters or any thing ells seams out of please let me know. I enjoy reviews even if there flames because some times there helpful. Also I won't update if I don't get reviews.



Disclaimer: I do NOT own Danny Phantom or Teen Titans or any related characters. To tell you the truth I have no claims to this story at all except the view of the idea and the hours I put into it.



Surviving the Titans!!!



Ch 1: Enter the Titans!!!



“Every one ready?” Robin asked.

“Yes.” The rest of the Titans answered.

“So.... Robin? Wear exactly are we going? I mean you were kinda vague...” Beast Boy stated.

“Amity Park.”

“Ware is this Amity Park?” Starfire inquired. “ Are the people friendly? Do they have mustard?”

“Well, it's on earth if that's what you`re asking... and in the US. I'm sure the people will be nice and I am almost positive they will have mustard!” Robin chuckled.

Starfire clapped and settled back into her seat. They were in Cyborg's “baby”, the car he made from scratch.

“Okay! Here are the rules! No soda or drinks! No food or any type of eruptions! No destroying my car!” Cyborg boomed.

“BURRRRRP!”

Every one turns to see Beast Boy holding a can of soda up to his mouth. He looked at them then laughed nervously and through the can out the window. It spurted and splashed the car. “Grrr! Beast Boy!!!”

“He. He. Sorry...”

“It's okay Cye. It's on the out side. It'll wash off.” Robin said trying to prevent a fight.

Cyborg just growled and sat in the driver's seat. “Every one buckled?”

Beast Boy just grumbled a yes while Starfire bounce up and down nodding. “Were ready. Can we go now?” Raven said dully.

Cyborg revved the engine. “Now that's what I'm talking about!” Cyborg cheered excitedly as they disappeared in a cloud of dust.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Mean Wile in Amity Park...

Danny sat with his to friends Sam and Tucker in the Town Hall they were at a town meeting. The Mayor stood on stage and Danny had an odd since of daisha-voo(or how ever u spell that). “We have gathered here today - again - to discus the ghost problem are city is plagued with.” There was a rush of whispering through out the Hall. “And seeing as Inviso-Bill is still on the loose. I the Mayor of Amity Park-” He paused as camera flashes blinded the view of the Mayor off and on for a moment. “Have totally disregarded my “ghost advisers” Jack and Mattie Fenton's right to have any say in the decision to call in recruits!”

“What!” Mattie shouted angrily.

“I am sure that this is a wise choice on my part!” pauses for more photos. “Plus I am requiring the Fenton's teach our town guest how to locate and captor ghost!”

Jacks squill of excitement echoed in the Hall. “Grate new people I can blabber pointlessly on and on to about ghost!”

Mattie ignored her husband's joy and insisted. “How do we know we can trust them?”

“Oh! I'm sure trust will be no problem!”

“Who are they?” Some one shouted from the back.

“The Teen Titans!”

A murmur shout through the audience, and Danny sat up slightly more alert. He'd heard of them. They were supposed to be great crime fighters. They could probably kick his but capture him and revile his secret in no time! “Oh Man!” Tucker said.

“I know, their gana kick my @$$!”

“What? Oh- that. No I was talking about my game. They blew up my ship!”

“Tucker!”

“It's all right Danny. He knows as well as us there is nothing to worry about.” Sam stated.

“Hu?” Tucker said as if just catching the conversation. “What's going on?”

Danny growled. At that moment he thought he could just strangle him. “The Teen Titans are coming to Amity Park to captor Inviso-Bill!” Danny shouted. Gaining a few stairs.

“Ya but they cant be much to worry about they're probably like the hunters Vlad hired to get you and your dad and your portal...”

“Well...” Tuck trailed off.

“What?” Danny demanded. “I'm dead, hu?”

“NO!” Tucker countered but paused. “Okay I lied, you're so dead.”

Danny groaned and folded up in his seat. “It's okay Danny. Maybe you can convince them your good.” Sam encouraged.

“Maybe.” He sat up and looked Sam in the eyes. “But how?”

“You'll think of something.” She said placing a hand on his nee and smiling.

“Ya. With yours and Tuckers help.” He smiled. They suddenly realized the contact and blushed as they looked away from each other. Tucker just shook his head at the two and returned his attention back to the game on his PDA.



---------------------------------------



“Are we there yet?” Beast Boy asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

Cyborg ignored him and continued staring down the road. Beast Boy waved a hand in front of his face. “Hello? Are we there yet?”

Cyborg's eye twitched with frustration as Beast Boy continued waving his hand in his face. Cyborg snapped at the hand and Beast Boy pulled back shocked. “I am driving! Leave me alone!”

Robin who had bin drooling on his shoulder shot up and rubbed his eyes. “Are we there-”

“NO!” Cyborg barked.

Robin stared wide-eyed at him for a second but surged and continued drooling on his shoulder. It was dark out and the stars were bright. A few more hours past till an exit ramp caught Cyborg's attention. He turned off it. “Okay guys! Were in Amity Park!” he said as buildings and lights surrounded them.

Every one was awake now. “Ug. I have a cranked in my nick.” Raven complained.

“You?” Beast Boy blurted. “I swore Robin would the way he was sleeping!”

“Well at least I slept! You probably drove Cye nuts!”

Beast Boy fell silent and crossed his arms.

“Ooh! What's that?!” Starfire pointed out a building covered in neon lights and a light sine with the word Fenton on it.

“That's our stop. Cyborg said.

“You've got to be kidding me.” Raven said dryly.

Beast Boy was the first to the door and Starfire soured up behind him the rest followed with Raven pulling up the rear.

Beast Boy pushed the doer bell and they heard movement and a male voice shout “ Ghost!”

They gave each other confused glances as the doer swung open to revel a large bulky man in a red-orange jump suet holding some kind of weapon. He looked from Beast Boy to Starfire to Cyborg and back to the still floating Starfire. “I knew it! Ghost! Mattie!”

He fired the weapon and the group of Teens gasped. “Star!”



---------

----------------------------------------------------



Well there's the first chapter if there are any concerns you want me to change something or you think you have a good idea you'd like to share I wont mined hearing especially since I am not rely sure ware this is going...

Tell me if you think I should continue or not.

Pleas R&R Thank You!


Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sammansonxdannyphantom on July 12, 2006, 11:34:47 PM

sammansonxdannyphantom on
sammansonxdannyphantomHahaha, funny!!! It's an overall good story. Aw what the hell, IT'S SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!

SilverGirl13 on April 23, 2006, 7:11:26 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13HELLO!!!!!!!! Make more story,Now

Kratosgirl14 on April 21, 2006, 4:32:27 PM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14AWESOME FIC! MUST FAVE!

renamon6262 on December 11, 2005, 11:06:00 AM

renamon6262 on
renamon6262PLEASE FINISH!!

Tsukiko on November 25, 2005, 2:41:29 PM

Tsukiko on
TsukikoOMG! I saw this story on fanfiction.net! I started reading it 'cause it sounded so very familiar. And wouldn't you know it, it is! You're cheetahs-sperit on FF.net! I'm Millie M. Banshee there! You still need to work on your grammar. I still can't believe this! So cool! Any way keep up the good work! Just work on your grammar and spelling a bit!

cyborggirl on November 18, 2005, 1:46:52 PM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlTEEN TITANS MIGHT BE CANCLED GO TO CYBORGGIRL'S PROFILE TO FIND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keito-Chan on November 1, 2005, 4:33:24 AM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-Chanyeah, tis really good, a perfect blend of two super hero shows. *zips off to read more* and *favez*
~Keito

Phantomdragoness on October 24, 2005, 11:42:24 AM

Phantomdragoness on
Phantomdragonessvery good

Glimmer: we like it!

danny_phantom_misfit on October 24, 2005, 10:38:51 AM

danny_phantom_misfit on
danny_phantom_misfitoh yeah*does first comment dance*lol

danny_phantom_misfit on October 24, 2005, 10:37:28 AM

danny_phantom_misfit on
danny_phantom_misfitif u dont make more ill kill u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is damn freakin good!u.must.make.more>*grabs kitchen knife*he he*faves*