Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - prolog

7 years after Danny became a halfa 4 years after Sam left Amity Danny is dating Val & Sam is engaged. When Sam disides to pay Amity a visit however will it lead to a tugowar between Sam and Val for Danny & a t.o.w between Danny and Derick for Sam?

Chapter 1 - prolog

Chapter 1 - prolog


Love One, lucky you. Love Two, good luck too you.



Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom or any thing in this story. Except Derick, he's mine.



Prolog:



"His name is Derick. He reminds me of you." Sam said to the phone. "Danny... I love him."

"I know." Was the reply. "Frankly I thought it would never happen!" Danny said sarcastically. "'Sides me and Val were thinking about you know getting married too."

Sam smiled; it was a sad smile. "I know. How long has it been now?"

"Oh since about the end of high school so about 4 years..."

Sam gripped the telephone cored, 'I love you.' she tried not to say. She loved Derick that was true. Though she couldn't forget that Danny was her first-lost love...

She didn't retain the rest of the conversation, she was thinking about too much already. 'If you like him. I mean like him like him. You better make a move or some one else will.' That memory never seamed to leave her. That was so long ago. 'What would have happened if I did make a move?' She wounded.

She would probably never left Amity Park to go to the college that she dropped out of in the 2nd year. She would never have met Derick and his mossy green eyes. He was smart and thin and tall, cared about the environment but loved stake. He was a strawberry blond with a "come and get me" attitude. Sam loved him almost instantly. He called her Sammy-kens and it made them laugh because they both knew she hated it. They'd been dating for about a year and a half now and she'd become engaged to him in that time. Of cores she could have done that and ruined her friendship with Danny as well. Now she wanted something else - she had to see if it was true and if Danny... approved. It was stupid but she wanted it and she was going to take it.

"Derick?" She said one day. "How about we go to Amity Park?"

"The town you grew up in? Sure."

"Grate!"

Now they were in Sam's compact car headed for Amity Park. 'Not too much could have changed in 4 years, could it?' she wondered.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Are you hooked yet? Probably not, but this is only the prolog! Wait till she gets there!

Comments and Reviews of any kind are accepted. I do use the spell check and I am still in High School so have never been in love or anything. I just thought this would be an interesting plot. Oh please try not to cuss in the reviews, thank you.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fire_Feline on January 22, 2006, 1:28:55 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felineohhhh this sounds good

gohstann on January 6, 2006, 11:41:54 AM

gohstann on
gohstannThanks all you guys! I'm gettin the next chaptr done as soon as I can! It will be up soon you'll see... I hope...

DannyPhantomLover on December 29, 2005, 3:32:43 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverim in high school tew!!!!! i neva experenced love ::tear:: oh n e ways lets get off of me...the story is getting good and i must read the other chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i must find out wut happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolstra on December 15, 2005, 12:30:35 AM

Coolstra on
CoolstraMORE!!!!!!!
Check out my stories please!!!!!!!!!

Puppzze on November 30, 2005, 1:05:08 PM

Puppzze on
Puppzzeyes!!!!!!1 rite more!!!!!!!

dannylov10 on November 27, 2005, 3:00:47 AM

dannylov10 on
dannylov10I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah i am going to post my other story soon look for the thing that says Deanna & Danny Meet The Teen Taints!!!
WRITE MORE!!!!!!
ok by!