Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ch1

Maddie and Jack finly catch Danny Phantom... Its from Maddies point of vew and second ch is the same just with a song....

Chapter 1 - Ch1

Chapter 1 - Ch1


authors notes: this story is from Maddie Fenton's point of view, please read and review.... thank you!



We finally caught him, Inviso-Bill

by: gohstann/Cheetahs_ speret



disclaimer: I own nothing, look it up...



The day we'd caught him, Inviso-Bill, it was suppose to be... happy. The town was suppose to rejoice... and they did... for a second. We'd finally done it, hit him with one of our inventions. We cheered as he fell. “Wont Danny be proud!” Jack said.

“I'm sure!” I agreed. He landed... feet away from us, then the thing that made the day that was suppose to be grand horribly wrong happened...

We'd finally caught him, Inviso-Bill, and it was suppose to be great. It was suppose to mean the end of the confusion, panic, and pain.... but it wasn't. More or less it was the cause...

I cried when in the place of the infamous Danny Phantoms place lay our son. Our baby boy of 14. I cried when our daughter cursed us and held him tight in her arms. I cried when the Goth girl Sam could barley breath, and Tucker fell to his knees...

We'd finally caught him, Inviso-Bill, and I could not stand it. I fell to my own knees by my sons side and cried for forgiveness for I did not know. For a moment though I wanted to blame Phantom... say it was his fault, that he'd some how switched... switched places with my son, switched places with his fait... but, no, it was clear to every one, Danny my son was the one... the one we hunted... and the one we'd finally caught.

We'd finally caught him, Inviso-Bill, and that... that was only the beginning of our nightmares....



--------------------------------------------------------------



AN: Okay... Please, please just review. I wont holed it against you if its a flame. Tare this peace to shreds and leave nothing unburned! I want to know... what I did wrong. I want to know what I can improve on and what I should get rid of and what I should add. What did you hate? What did you like? (If any thing) What do you think of it or... feel of it?

Thank you for reading.



Ann^-^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

doorknob on October 19, 2006, 10:22:54 AM

doorknob on
doorknobOh man, I loved this.
I want more!...
Wonderful story
Favs

Coolstra on March 10, 2006, 11:53:15 PM

Coolstra on
CoolstraThis is good! Is there more?

Ramuk on January 23, 2006, 11:02:39 PM

Ramuk on
RamukThats so sad!!! But is Danny dead or something? Make more please. OH I almost forgot *First comment Dance!!!*