Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Not a toy!

Jsut some short storys about when Danny and the gang were itsy bitsy!

Chapter 3 - Not a toy!

Chapter 3 - Not a toy!
sorry for the wait but I’ve been stressed. Senor year contrary to popular belief is not the easiest.Okay here's the third story in Baby Phantoms---------------------------------------------------------"Shh" 10 year old Danny hissed. "Sh-hu" He giggled as he and his friends hid behind the couch."Is this okay?" Sam asked."Yeah." Tucker replied. "Its fine, actually its normal.""Oh--Suddenly a scream broke the quiet of the Fenton home. "DANNY!"----------------------"Wow...." Sam said slowly. "When you said I could hang out with you I didn't think you meant it so literally." The three kids were stuck upside-down on the Fenton living room wall by glowing Fenton goo. Tucker laughed.Danny huffed. "Man- this sucks.""Kids we're home from the grocery store!" Maddie walked in with a brown sack. "We're having ham tonight!" Jack announced."Danny!" What are you and your friends doing on the wall!?""Jazz did it!" Danny cried."Yeah and for no reason either!" Tucker added, just as the sound of running feet came rushing down the stairs. "You should have seen what those monsters did! They set a Fenton Goo-grenade in Bareburt!" Danny stuck his tong out at her. "Oh real mature!" Jazz cried just before sticking her tong out at him as well."Then why are you doing it!?" Danny insisted.Jazz spat at him. "At least I'm not pasted to the wall!""Well you're a big know it all!" Danny shot back. Jazz jumped for him then, but Maddie caught her."Okay- that’s enough!" She said glaring equally at both children. "Jack get Danny down, Jazz come with me.""Uh, you could get us down too..." Sam said. "Uh, I mean while you’re at it.""Oh of cores honey!" Maddie said cheerfully as she dragged Jazz out of the room.--------------------------------------"See you latter man..." Tucker said."Yeah, it was fun!" Sam said."Uh..." Danny said slightly put out. "Yeah... Next time we'll try to get glued to the ceiling instead."His friends laughed as they left, and Danny turned to face his parents. "Why did you put a goo grenade in your sisters bare?" Maddie asked."And how did you get it to set off on que?" Jack asked. "I've been trying to get it but-""JACK! Don't encourage him!" Maddie scolded."Sorry...""What were you thinking?" Maddie asked. "First off, did you even know what you were doing? You know better than to mess with the ghost inventions- what if you grabbed something that could have really hurt your sister?""I-" Danny swallowed looking down. "I wouldn't have hurt her- it was just a prank-""But you don't know what could have been in that grenade Danny!""Actually I remember dad talking about it he said it was just a really annoying sticky substance. Like the stuff Jazz shot at us- completely useless-"Unless you're a ghost!" Jack protested."And it seamed like fun...""Well I hope it was- because you are going to clean up your sisters room and your chores are doubled!" Maddie lade out."What!?" Danny cried "For how long!""Forever!" Jack found his chance to sound commanding.Maddie calmed him. "Well not forever- but we'll see, I hope you learn your lesson young man! The ghost equipment isn't for play!""What about Jazz?!""She didn't start it, but it was wrong for her to glue you to the wall- so we're forcing her to watch some educational telivishion.""Are you crazy!?" Danny cried. "She'd enjoy that!""Danny!" Maddie sighted. "Just go to your room!""Fine!" Danny stomped up the staires mumbling to himself. "The Ghost equipment is not for play! Ug- Like it even dose any thing..." He walked up the stairs never knowing how relevant his mothers words would be in the coming years.-------------------------AN- I know- not as cute and funny as the previous ones… but oh well…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rimd3 on May 1, 2008, 5:33:53 AM

rimd3 on
rimd3Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Coolstra on April 1, 2008, 11:50:26 PM

Coolstra on
Coolstralol i liked it ;)
good job and i hope there will be more to come!