Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - moonstar

wolf warriors

Chapter 1 - moonstar

Chapter 1 - moonstar
moonstar prowled about near his mate,swiftstar,she was about to have her pups,the silver faemale was outstrechted on soft grasses and hay,and a mini water fall flowed over it so they could drink without getting up,then the mini water fall made a pound and near the pound were usefully herbs,then their were rocks that were for the alpha''''s to start a meeting on,and behind the rocks their was a hidden curve in the cave full of grass and hay were all of the wolves sleep,then on the oppisite side their was a fresh kill pile,and then when you go up the mini water fall you come to a lake were you could see a great waterfall tumble into it,surounding the lake were tightly packed tree and roots so no one could get in or out,like the nusery/brithing room their is a vacent cave,if you venter in long enough,you will see mist then a lake thats a hot spring whitch is good for the long winters.a yelp could be heard from the silver faemale swiftstar,the moonstar black male with silver ears and silver paws jumped from the sudden outburst, he stuck his head in while water poured on it a new scent could be scented,it was a pure black faemale,moonstar smiled and twitched his ear he heard the footsteps of tawnypelt the medicene wolf,moonstar turned his head to see the skinny forelegs of a tan colored faemale,''''''''tawnypelt?''''''''moonstar asked while he slightly tilted his head ''''''''i''''m here to give swiftstar some poppyseeds,to help the pain.''''''''the tawny colored wolf woofed with two seeds gently hanging from her powerful kaynines,moonstar pulled his ears down respeactfully to tawnypelt as she poped her head in the brithing room, swiftstar was whimpering and yelping,tawnypelt then crouched down and jumped in the room,carefull not to hurt her or the pup.she then said to swiftstar''''''''here have a poppy seed.''''''''tawnypelt then put the seed on the ground near swiftstar''''s muzzle,she slowly nudged it toward her,swiftstar opened her eyes and took the seed her whimpering stopped she then had another pup a silver male with black tipped ears and a black muzzle.moonstar was laying in the pound that the little waterfall made,his ears prikled to the noise of screeching pups a grin spread across his face at the sound.only the two pups were born a bad sign if they want to keep their fresh kill pile to its fullest for the winter.tawnypelt gave swiftstar one poppyseed again then she pounced out of the room she shook the water out of her fur and called out to moonstar''''''''you have two pups,a son and a daughter.''''''''then the tan wolf walked over to a little curve in the cave were all of the remides and cures were kept it was also were tawnypelt slept.moonstar looked in the room and smiled seeing his two pups and mate.he licked swiftstar on the cheek and then walked up the alpha rock and howled,two apprentices,blackpaw the white male kid with black paws, tanpaw the male tan colored kid/pup the deputy roseclaw the redish pinkish colored faemale, and five warriors marshclaw a white faemale that could swim easily,skyheart a blackish blueish feamale,rockclaw a gray male,thundercloud(had tanpaw and blackpaw)a yellow amber colored faemale,and rustclaw a brown tan colored male had gathered around the alpha rock.''''''''their were two pups born,the silver faemale is silverpup,the black male is fastpup!''''''''he called then he hopped down from the alpha rock and noded at the two apprentices,the faive warriors and the deputy,he then crouched low to the floor and pounced into the brithing room with swiftstar and silverpup and fastpup.he nudged the pups furry bodies and hopped out he then got all of the warriors and went out to hunt,but one warrior wasnt their he wasnt at the meeting either.paw steps could be heard,as so a fimilar scent the two apprentices knew,and tanpaw knew the best it was......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment