Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - O.o

this is such a random story.....oh well, happy reading!!

Chapter 1 - O.o

Chapter 1 - O.o


Mr and Mrs Tibly lived in a little cottage by the sea.

One night there was a terrible storm with thunder and lightning.

In the morning Mr Tibly went out to inspect the house for any damage, but as he walked around the front of the house he heard someone yelling “help, help I'm stuck in the tree!”

Mr Tibly rushed around the back of the house and saw a man in long black robes, jet black hair and the brightest eyes you ever saw.

It was quite extraordinary, the man was stuck right through the trunk of the tree, like the stuffing from an olive but it got stuck half way through!

Mr Tibly rushed over to the man and asked, “How on earth did you get in there?” “Well to be honest” said the mystery man “I don't have a clue!” “Well I better get you out” said Mr Tibly looking very confused.

So Mr Tibly took hold of the mans hands and pulled and pulled and pulled, until he came out with a loud POP, flew straight through the air and hit the ground with a thump.

The man got up and dusted himself off.

Mr Tibly looked at the man, he was much taller than he first thought.



“Thank you kind stranger” said the man.

“Your welcome.... so what's your name? I'm Eric Tibly but call me Mr Tibly” said Mr Tibly



“Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself, I'm Kim Tumbler, at your service” said Kim “Nice to meet you, you must come and meet my wife” insisted Mr Tibly.

So Mr Tibly and Kim walked back to the house.

When they got back Mrs Tibly gave a loud scream.

“GET THAT MAN OUT OF MY HOUSE!!” screamed Mr Tibly “But Darling, Honey, Pumpkin” pleaded Mr Tibly

“Don't you Darling, Honey, Pumpkin ME!” said Mrs Tibly starting to get very annoyed “First you want to grow turnips, then you want a pet porpoise and now you want to keep a freaky man in our house!” exclaimed Mrs Tibly

“But he's at our service” said Mr Tibly “At our service ay” said Mrs Tibly “do you clean, cook, garden, clean out the loo and wash, dry and iron all the cloths” said Mrs Tibly getting exited “Well I'm a really bad cook and I refuse to clean the toilet!” said Kim “Ok, well off you trot” said Mrs Tibly

So Kim did the cleaning of the whole house, the gardening and the washing, drying and ironing of all the cloths until 12 o'clock.

When Kim finished he walked down the corridor towards Mr and Mrs Tibly's room.

Mr Tibly was a sleep but Mrs Tibly was still awake but just resting her eyes.

Kim walked into Mr and Mrs Tibly's room, he slowly tiptoed his way up towards Mrs Tibly's side of the bed.

When Kim finally came to close to Mrs Tibly she jumped out of bed said “I knew you were up to something”

“Oh not you again” said Kim “I guess I will have to use my deadly underpants on you!” “Your what?” asked Mrs Tibly “Dead-ly Un-der-pants” said Kim.

So Kim pulled off his underpants (without taking off his normal pants, ouch that's got to hurt!) and threw them at Mrs Tibly and she vanished leaving only her underpants and Kim's pink and white frilly ones!







Kim snatched up both pairs of underpants and fled into the living room and hid behind the couch (what an idiot!)

About 10 minutes later Mr Tibly woke up to go to the loo and saw that his wife was gone.

He went into the living room and said “Kim I know it was you, you kidnapped my wife”.

Kim came out of his hiding place and said “Well actually I didn't kidnap her, I just used my deadly underpants on her and I'm going to have to do the same to you”.

But before Kim had a chance to pull off his underpants the BFP burst in (stands for Bigger Fatter Police!!) and bonked Kim on the head will a steel batten, and so Kim farted then fainted.

“Do you know who that was?” asked the BFP “He said his name was Kim Tumbler” replied Mr Tibly “Dear, dear me you were lucky to still be alive that was the Deadly Underpants Guy! We've been trying to catch him for over 3 years. So because you caught him you win two million Dollars!!” said the BFP.

The BFP handed Mr Tibly the money, Mr Tibly Tried to thank them but he was to suprised to even talk.

So the BFP took the Deadly Underpants Guy and drove off.



Now you're probably wondering what Mr Tibly did with the money?

Well while buying a five star campervan with the money, Mr Tibly meet a lady called Sophia Manila.

Mr Tibly and Sophia became very close so they decided to travel around the whole of America together in the campervan, but that's a different story all together.

THE

END




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neawolf on April 28, 2006, 7:36:23 AM

Neawolf on
Neawolfyay! i can comment now, my computer was being stupid with the pop-up blocker. I love this, its real funny^^ whenever i am depressed, i will come read this, i'm sure this is gonna cheer me up!