Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Law and a Dream

A very sad story. Four teens must find the power that is sleeping in said of them. To save all they love.

Chapter 1 - Law and a Dream

Chapter 1 - Law and a Dream
The Power of evil is great and never go away.Evil is the darkness that take over people heart.The power of good is even stronger. The light will take the darkness away. Four luck teen had find the light. Their names were:

Alex- 16 years old. The leard. He had short black hair was till. He had a very kind face. He was brave and strong. He was John older bother and love with one of the girls. To bad what happen to him.

John- 14 years old. John chang his look a lot so it hard to say what he look like. He was smart and shy. He was brave when he had to be.

A.S- 17 years old. A.S was a girl how had snow white hair. Sky blue eyes. Not much was know about her.

Kat- 16 years old. Had brownd long hair. Was very sweet and kind.

________________________________________________________________________________

I knew not the name of the town which Alex and John live in or the of their mom and dad. I do knew one day a law came from their Evil Emporer mad a new law that a Spriter Knight had to go to the Emporer. Now a Spriter Knight was a Knight how fight in a war long before Alex was born. We will get more in to this war later. Alex and John mother and father were Spriter Knight . " How could he do this?" Jonh ask when he saw thier mother was out of sight. " I do not know." Alex said hold back the tears. " John you should go to bed." " I..."
" Go to bed!" Alex yelled " OK" John want to bed. A few hour later Alex went to bed. He had an odd dream. He was standing in a room srounding by fire. There in the fire was an egg. The egg creck then a flash of light. When Alex could see he saw an " Phoenix." Alex said. " Yes Alex."


This is the end for now tall how you like.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment