Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Freddys return

Goth the vampyrum is facing a deadly enemy and his name is Freddy Kruger.

Who will win?


Comment please.

Chapter 1 - Freddys return

Chapter 1 - Freddys return
For many,many,years Freddy Kruger has been traped in hell and this time there is no way out.Thers nobody to set him free.Jason betrayed him."That bastured.How dare he betray me.Freddy was furious about what happend back at Elm street.He brought Jason back to life to make those teenagers remember him.But Jason couldnt stop killing and disappointed him.I,m going to stuck in this hell hole forever"yelled Freddy!he missed killing innocent teenagers and children and gaining back his powers.Days passed and thier is no portal to the land of the living.He found a hole but it was too dark for him to look,all of the sudden it was sucking him in.When he dropped he was unconscious.A few more days passed and Freddy finally woke up.The whole place was surrounded with dead trees and bats.He dosent know hes bieng watched.He spots a nearby cave and goes in it.Then he starts to hear noises,whispering,and schreeches.Now he knows the bats were talking."impossible.Bats dont talk"Freddy said confused."To you humans we cant.A big demon bat step foward as Freddy looked up.Who are you and what are you doing in my dead kingdom" the demon asked."My name is Freddy Kruger.I am the killer of Elm street in the land of the living.I kill children and teenagers in thier dreams.Who are you"Freddy asked back."i am Cama Zozt.You kill humans in thier dreams?Freddy nodded and grined at the same time.Then i have a job for you"Zozt said with a evil smile."i,m not going to take orders from the likes of you"Freddy yelled but loud."You must and if you do i,ll return you back into the land of the living.Freddy was interested.I want you to kill prince Goth in his dreams.He has dissapointed me for too long"said Zozt.
"you want me to kill a prince you say.Is he human?Zozt shook his head.HE'S A BAT!?Zozt nodded.FINE,i,ll do it"he said with sly grin on his face."I only want you to kill goth not anyone else.I,ll take you to where he lives and he lives in a big old empire, dont forget that"said Zozt warning him.Freddy went into the portal and he found himself in the jungle.All he has to do is find an empire."Kill nobody else.We,ll see about that"laughed Freddy.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on July 18, 2007, 6:58:46 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O wow...