Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Goths home

Goth the vampyrum is facing a deadly enemy and his name is Freddy Kruger.

Who will win?


Comment please.

Chapter 2 - Goths home

Chapter 2 - Goths home
Goth was finally home.The warmth on his wing felt so good.Now all he has to do is wait for Phoenix.Even though goth dosent like her that much he made a promise to Zozt.He still wanted to kill shade silverwing but he wont to go back because he was afraid that he would disappoint Zozt again.Reuniting with his royal subjects was kinda annyoing,especilly the little ones."What kind of future is awaiting for me with Pheonix?Will i have good kids,will Pheonix change her ways,or will i have better life"said Goth wondering.It doesent matter now.All he cares about now is hunting and rebuild the empire.It will mabey take a long time for Pheonix to get out of the Underworld.Then all of the sudden he spots a big bird.He takes off in a flash and and bites its neck.When he was about to eat it he spots a bat.It was big but not as big as his colonys.
"Who are you"Goth demanded.the bat turned around."My name is Emily.I,m a vampirewing.I drink blood from sleeping animals.Who are you"she asked him.
"I,m prince Goth and i eat meat.Your lucky i lost my appitite.Emily started to grin.What are you smiling at"He asked."Your really handsome,for a big bat.He started to check out her fur.It was light brown and her hair was goldish blondish.I got saperated from my colony"She said sadly.Goth kinda felt sorry for her."Listen,normally i,m not a nice bat but since i,m in a good mood i,ll let you join my colony.While Emily was introducing herself with the colony she was flirting a little at Goth."Goth,i was wondering.Do you want be friends"she asked."i really never have friends before.I just have siblings"said Goth with sadness."Well,this might be the right time to know about friendship"said Emily with a smile.They were talking for a long time.Then they herd loud screaming and Goth and Emily started flying when they saw a bat with deep blood marks on his entire body.Hes dead.Goth and Emily were in total shock.Goth was now furious and started to gather up the whole colony."Which one of you killed this bat?Nobody answered.Emily keeps on hearing this evil laugh in her head.She knows that Goth and everyone was in danger.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on July 18, 2007, 7:02:09 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHee hee. Emily is flirting with Goth