Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Nightmare

Goth the vampyrum is facing a deadly enemy and his name is Freddy Kruger.

Who will win?


Comment please.

Chapter 3 - The Nightmare

Chapter 3 - The Nightmare
Everyone was scared.Scared of bieng the next victum.Only one bat knew what happend."Do you know why hes dead"asked Goth."He died in his dreams"He said.The dead bat was young."This doesent make any scence.How could he die in his sleep when hes not old and how did he get those bad knive marks"Emily questioned."Nobody knows"He sadliy replied.2 hours later and it was complete silience.Everyone was asleep.Emily was now in a nightmare.She was in a boiler room filled with steam pipies.Shawdows lurking on walls.Now shes seeing a human with a dirty red and green shrit with finger knives."LEAVE ME ALONE"She screamed."Come to Freddy"He laughed.Freddy was chasing her and scracthing her on her wings.She started screaming with all her might.She woke up.Everyone was looking at her."What happend to your wings"Goth asked."It was horibble Goth.A human was chasing me in my dreams and he was cuting me with his knives"She said shacking.Goth comfert her until she she stoped shacking.Things just got worse.The colony was too scared to sleep or eat.The sun was finally up and only a few bats came out to hunt.Goth was praying for protection from Zozt but he didnt talk to him."Emily,tell me.What did the human look like in your dream "asked Goth."He had burnt marks all over him,he wears a red and green shirt,a dark brown hat,and knives for fingers"She answered.Emily knows about humans more than Goth.The scrathes on her wing almost splited it in half.She puted on some herbs and berries to stop the pain."How can a human kill bats in thier dreams"wondered Goth.He wanted to know more.He has no choice but to sleep and find this human and end this madness once and for all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment