Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Enemy

Goth the vampyrum is facing a deadly enemy and his name is Freddy Kruger.

Who will win?


Comment please.

Chapter 4 - The Enemy

Chapter 4 - The Enemy
Goth was in a strange room.There were no trees,animals,and the shine of the sun.He flew to find the human but the steam was hurting his eyes and the pipes were too hot for him to roost."WHERE ARE YOU!SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!A big shawdow was over him.It was a human.Goth roosted higher so he can examine him better.Who are you"Goth asked."Kruger.Freddy Kruger.Are you prince goth?Goth nodded a little.Than your mine.Freddy jumped and almost slashed Goth to pieces but Goth was to quick.Hold still"Freddy demanded."Why are you trying to kill my colony and me.Freddy didnt answer.He got up and said"Cama Zozt told me.You have disappointed him for too long and now you must die"."CAMA ZOZT!YOUR LYING!Freddy shook his head.Goth didnt belive what he just said.He woke up.Emily was roosting beside him asleep.He went to a chamber where he prays for Zozt.Is it true what hes saying Zozt!i,v served you well for many years"said Goth with anger."But you have failed my commands.I told you to sacrifice 100 bats.It didnt happend because you coudnt kill a puny bat.I should of thought about this when you were in the Underworld.Pheonix will take your place as Queen and find a different mate.Do as i say and except your fate"said Zozt."No.I,m not going back to that stupid Underworld.Goth left the chamber and went outside.While he was roosting he saw another dead bat but had a familer face.It was Pheonix.Her body was coverd with blood.Thier were claw marks on a branch.She must of roosted her and got killed in her dreams.He roosted on a thick tree branch and started sleeping.He will now have risky battle With Kruger.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment