Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Deadly Battle

Goth the vampyrum is facing a deadly enemy and his name is Freddy Kruger.

Who will win?


Comment please.

Chapter 5 - A Deadly Battle

Chapter 5 - A Deadly Battle
He was in the same room only quiter and hotter than it used to be."KRUGER.I,M HERE IF YOU WANT TO KILL ME"Goth yelled.He was secure about his post.Freddy jumped and was stricking to his heart.Goth dodge it but his wing almost splited.Freddy jumped again and this time he was going fast.Goth tried to fly but pain on his wing was too much."Whats the matter?Cant fly when your wing is busted?You cant defeat me,i,m bigger than you"Freddy laughed."That may be true but this is my dream.I can turn into anything I want.Goth started growing untill it was the same length as Freddy.Goth grined and bit Freddys whole sholder.Blood was on his teeth and nails.Freddy screamed and dissapered.Damn it.How do i transport him into the real world"Goth said confused."Goth if you can hear me,listen to me very carefully.It was Emilys voice.I want you to go find Freddy,grab him and wake up.Then you can finish him once and for all"She said softly but clear.As her voice faded away Goth was on his way to find him.Finding Freddy wont be easy but its the only way.His shawdows were on walls and on the ceiling."Whats the matter Kruger?Are you scared because i,m as tall as you"Goth laughed.Freddy can out of nowere and tackled him really hard."I,m scared of nothing"Freddy said vicously.Goth got up and grab him tightly.His eyes was opened and he was back at the jungle.There was no sign of Freddy.When he was just about to go home Freddy jumped out of a tree and slashed him on the chest.He was coughing up blood and almost choked on it.When Freddy was about to finish him off Emily flyed by and bit him on the neck."GOTH GET UP!STRICK HIM IN THE HEART"She said.Goth was to weak to get up but he slowly did.He leaped and stricked him in the eyes.Freddy moved his arm and punched him on the chin.Emily was still biting on his neck and sholder.Freddy hited her in the stomach and aimed for his prey.The both of them were fighting for one and a half hour.Blood was on the trees,grass,leafs,and mostly thier selfs.None of them were strong enough to move.Freddy got up limping and said"Time to die".Goth moved his leg fast,tripped him and stabbed him in the heart."Back to hell with you"He said .Freddy pucked up blood and slowly turned into ashes.Goth fainted.Emily and the colony carried him back into the temple.Everything was back to normal.Goth finally woke up and looked much better."I saw you back at the jungle with a dead bat.Goth had a upset look on his face.Was she your mate"Emily asked."She was about to.Zozt told me to be her mate so we could be a whole royal family"said Goth." If it makes it makes you feel better i could be your mate.We are friends and friends care for each other no matter what"She said smiling.Goth huged her and decided to be her mate.Goth created a royal family again with his new mate Emily.Everthing went smoothly for them.When Emily was right beside a lake she thought she saw Freddys reflection." I,m just seeing things"she said.Mabey this is not the end of Freddy Kruger.

The End

Thank you for reading my story.

Special thanks to Ericks_girl for bieng a Goth fan and surpporting my work and TheGhost for helping me.

~Emily
GOTH&EMILY FOREVER

Please comment on my profile or on my story pages.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment