Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - DOWNWARD SPIRAL

A STORY ABOUT A GIRL AND HER STRUGGLE THROUGH HER PARENT'S DIVORCE, AND HOW FRIENDSHIP HELPS HER COME THROUGH.

Chapter 1 - DOWNWARD SPIRAL

Chapter 1 - DOWNWARD SPIRAL
thirteen year old amy was sitting in her beanbag chair in her room reading her favorite book when she heard her parents fighting. she got up and went out to the bottom of the stairs to listen. "i want a divorce" her mother said. "thank god i havent been able to stand the last 14 years of marriage thats why i''ve been cheating on you for the last 3 years!" her father yelled. amy couldn''t take this so she screamed at the top of her lungs "PLEASE STOP ALL THE FIGHTING! I CANT TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER! DON''T YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU''VE BEEN PUTTING ME THROUGH THIS DEPRESSION?"

her father and mother stopped arguing and looked up at the crying red faced girl. "oh honey i''m sorry, but your father and i are getting a divorce. we can''t stand each other, we''ve fallen out of love." her mother said. "I DON''T CARE I''M NOT GOING TO FAKE A SMILE OR PRETEND THAT NOTHING IS WRONG ANYMORE!!"amy yelled. her parents sent her up to her room while they called their lawyers. while they did that, amy called her best friend in the whole world...



to find out who her best friend is look out for part two!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 13, 2007, 12:06:35 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow i feel bad for Amy

sasusaku4eva11 on July 26, 2006, 2:22:30 PM

sasusaku4eva11 on
sasusaku4eva11woo hoo finally got it typed right amanda? anyway hope everyone likes it, i had to type this four times to get it here for her so APPRECIATE IT!