Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Know all details on Trae Young net worth

Early Years: Before now trae young net worth, here is his early life. On September 19, 1998, Young was born in Lubbock, Texas. The Youngs' kid Trae is the son of Rayford and Candice. He was raised in Norman, 

Chapter 0 - Know all details on Trae Young net worth

Chapter 0 - Know all details on Trae Young net worth
American professional basketball player trae young net worth has a $20 million fortune. Young tied the record for most assists in a single game in NCAA Division 1 during his college career with 22. Additionally, he made history by being the first player to ever lead the NCAA in both points and assists in the same season. Trae spent his first year of college basketball at the University of Oklahoma before being selected with the fifth overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. Details of trae young net worth are given below.


Early Years: Before now trae young net worth, here is his early life. On September 19, 1998, Young was born in Lubbock, Texas. The Youngs' kid Trae is the son of Rayford and Candice. He was raised in Norman, Oklahoma, and has two younger sisters named Caitlyn and Camryn as well as a younger brother named Tim. However, he didn't start playing basketball until his sophomore year while attending Norman North High School. Young led Norman North to a championship triumph in his rookie season, scored 25 points per game, and was voted Oklahoma's Sophomore of the Year.


Trae had a strong start to his freshman year and maintained such performances throughout the season. Many compared him to Stephen Curry after he had a game with 43 points and seven assists. A few games later, with 22 assists, he tied the NCAA single-game record for assists. Young led the nation in the majority of key metrics at the end of his rookie campaign, including points, assists, points per game, and points per game.
Supermax Agreement: Trae signed a five-year, $207 million supermax contract with the Atlanta Hawks in August 2021. Technically, Trae's base contract is worth $172 million, but if he makes one of the three All-NBA teams, a 30% escalation clause will increase the value to $207 million.


Career: The trae young net worth depends on his career. On June 21, 2018, the Dallas Mavericks selected Trae with the fifth overall pick. Trae was later moved to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for Luka Doni, along with a future first-round pick. Young formally joined the Hawks in July. Young led Atlanta to a 133-111 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers in the third game of the season in October, scoring 35 points and dishing out 11 assists. On March 1, he scored 49 points and dished out 16 assists in a 168-161 quadruple overtime loss to the Chicago Bulls, setting a season-high mark. Trae assisted the Hawks in winning more games than the previous season, but they were unable to advance further.


Real estate: In 2019, it was revealed that Trae paid $1.5 million for a house in Norman, Oklahoma. There are five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a sizable kitchen, and an outside pool in the 8,100-square-foot home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment