Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Then full and true account of the events that occured on the mystical Angel Island.

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction


Sonic and Knuckles

Intro





“Sonic, I have a signal!” came a muffled shout from below. Ever since they got the booster added to the bottom of the plane, it has been much louder than normal.

“Go, full speed. I'll drop down for a closer look when we get near,” Sonic shot back. The teenage hedgehog was proud of his newfound skill will the emeralds, dubbed “Super Sonic.” Careful not to fall off, Sonic peered out across the horizon for any sign of what Tails, Sonic's two tailed pilot, partner and friend, could be speaking of.

“It appears to be an island, from topographical scans… but… wait, I think there's a malfunction from geothermal or something, because the island appears to be floating on the sea! This is incredible… it is large enough to be a country! But I'm also getting a highly concentrated area of a harmless radiation found only found in the Chaos Emeralds! What do you think it could be, Sonic?” Tails was Sonic's 13 year old best friend. After he foiled Robotnik the first time, he found the odd two tailed fox imprisoned below the Mad Smasher machine. He was considered an outcast by the others, until Sonic found out he could fly, was a technical genius, and could spin dash like him. Sonic took him under his wing, training to use his tails as propellers to run faster, and soon, he could almost run as fast as Sonic. Tails idolized Sonic, to the point where he thought of him as an older brother.

“Alright, we're about a half of a mile away!” They could both see the island looming in front of them now. “Make sure you have enough rings!”

“Watch this,” Sonic shouted, with a smug grin on his beige and blue face. He then jumped off the plane. Tails was too shocked too react, until he saw the flash of light, and the speeding golden blur going somewhere ahead of them.





I am so cool, thought Sonic as he flew into the jungles of the island. Correction, Super Sonic. Sonic's normally blue spiky hair was now standing almost straight up. His pale green eyes were currently deep red. Most of all, his skin, fur and spikes were glowing a golden-white sheen right now. His abilities extended further now, granting him flight, extra speed, and near invincibility, as any enemy that got within inches of him would be obliterated by the powerful aura surrounding him. The last useful add-on was eliminating the need to breathe, allowing him to last easily in underwater environments. Not to be cocky or anything, but I think I could just pick any girl I want right now. For some reason, I have a hunch that Amy likes me. He couldn't hold back a grin on that. While he was thinking about which girl he would ask out, he had no idea he was about to be in for the slam of his life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment