Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Vivi suffers a terrible loss five years after the Luffy vs. Crocodile fight. Now does her heart rest with Koza or was it already given to another? ????/Vivi Fluff!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
        Author's Note: There is a lot of spelling mistakes in here so please be nice, I do not have a spell check anymore. Anyway, Vivi/Koza, Vivi/???? FLUFF!

        Desert Queen

        Vivi stared at the headstone that belonged to her father, Kobra, Koza stood behind her offering her as much comfort a boyfriend could. It had only been five years after the Barogue Works incident, her father had become deathly ill and passed away in the night. Now she was the one wearing the crown and ruling the country, Koza was romured to be the new king. It wasn't true yet, Vivi was unassure of her true feelings for him.
        "Come on Vivi, honey, it's getting late. You don't want Igaram to worry, do you?" Koza said, no louder than a whisper. Vivi got up and walked beside him.
        "Why did he have to go Koza?" She asked. "He seemed so healthy and happy."
        "Shhh....You're gonna start crying again, then Igaram's wife is going to cry, and we'll never get you two to stop." He put his arm around her.

Not to long later Igaram and his wife talked Vivi into marrying Koza, they said it was best for her to have someone her age with her. At the wedding, it was being anounced all over the land over the intercom. The wedding was going smoothly, they even recited the vows without messing up, but when it came to the end "Speak now or forever hold you peace" The doors flew open and a man with curly red hair was standing in the door way.
        "I won't let this happen!" He shouted."I love you Miss Vivi!"
        "Mr.9!?" Vivi forgot about her wedding, Koza, her father's death, and the world around her as she ran down and threw herself into the man that was once Mr.9's arms. "I thought you were dead." She started to cry.
        "I thought I was dead to, but I was saved by some marines. Miss Vivi, I'm so glad to see you." She was causing him to cry. "I love you, I never want to leave you."
        "Mr.9, I love you too." Vivi sobbed in happiness, Koza was standing at the altar with his arms crossed. Vivi turned around, "I'm sorry Koza, but I can't marry you."
        "But, how could you do this to me?" Koza ran out of the chapel. Igaram walked over.
        "Mr.9, so nice to see you." He patted him on the back.
        "Mr.8, how are you?" Mr.9 asked, Igaram laughed.
        "Don't call me that, it's Igaram. By the way, what's your real name?" He asked, Mr.9 wiped the '9's off his face.
        "Ryen." He smiled, Vivi took his hand and squeezed it a little.
        "Mr.9-I mean Ryen, I would be honored if you became my king." She smiled as his eyes seemed to grow as big as plates.
        "Really?! You mean it?" He asked, "Why me? What about the other guy?"
        "Yes, really. Koza, well he was there for me when I needed someone, but it always felt like something was missing. I'm almost positive I know what it was too." She kissed Ryen.
        "Oh Vivi, I promise I'll be a good king." And shortly after the wedding was over and "Mr.9" now had a real crown to add to his collection.

Author's note: HMMMM....A lot of mispellings, oh well, I still like this story. (Where was Carue throughout this story?) Here's a really nice scan of a Mr.9/Vivi(I LOVE this pairing!) pic from a fanbook: http://flamewater.regret-less.org/mr9_msw.jpg.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment