Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapitre One

Everyone knows what the Paupu does...but has anyone ever tried it? Is the Legend really just a Legend? Should Riku be feeling the way he does about Sora?

Chapter 1 - Chapitre One

Chapter 1 - Chapitre One
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: Paupu Juice – Chapitre One

Genre: Shounen-ai
Pairings: Riku x Sora

Summary: [said in main explanation]
Disclaimer: Riku, Sora, and the rest are not mine. No…Square-Enix gets that pleasure. [bastards..;-;]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Begin**

Everyone knows the Legend of the Paupu Fruit. If you share the Star-Shaped Fruit with someone their destinies will forever be intertwined. But no one had ever actually tried this…so does that means it’s only a Legend?

The young water driven boy, Riku; and his Sky obsessed friend, Sora; lie on their backs on Riku’s mini island of Destiny Island. The wind blew gently making the brunette’s move every so often since it had a tendency to spike every which way.

“Hey Sora..?” The silver haired one sat up then and sat Indian style, his hands resting on his ankles.

“Yeah?”

“You know the thing about the Paupu right?”

“Yeah…” The broken record replied again looking over to his older friend with a slight turn in his head.

“Have you ever wanted to try it…?”

“Hu? What kind of question is that?” Riku looked to Sora then.

“A serious one…have you ever wanted to try sharing the Paupu with anyone?” Sora gave a puzzled look as he sat up and copied his friend’s position.

“Why?”

“Because…” He looked down to his ankles. “I’ve been thinking about it lately…and I’ve thought of trying it…”

“With who?” Sora looked to Riku with a soft smile on his face. The silver-haired one didn’t return the gaze.

“I can’t tell you…”

“…why not? I won’t tell…is it Selphie?!”

“You must be joking…” Riku gave Sora a dry look at this comment…no, insult.

“Yeah…heh, I know you’d never in a million years do that. Besides, she already likes Tidus and wants to share one with him on Valentine’s day.”

“Heh…I figured she’d like that little dog…” He laughed a little at his harsh joke towards the blonde spiky haired boy. He was always like that. Around Sora he was different though…he didn’t seem to care about his daily arguments with his mind.

“So?”

“So what…?” He looked to Sora, who still gave that ever-cheerful smile.

“Who do you want to share the Paupu with?”

“It’s nothing…never mind I even asked it…” Sora huffed as Riku stood then dusting himself off.

“Aww come on…you keep so many things from me! I tell you everything, why can’t you tell me anything?” He stood as well then to better dramatize his speech. “You’re my best friend Riku…and you keep so much from me…” He twiddled his fingers and looked down thinking he’d said too much.

“…you really want to know?”

“Of course…please tell me…it’s ok if it’s like…Kairi or something.” Riku winced a little at the fact Sora used Kairi and him in the same sentence with feelings. He liked the girl at first but she had grown to be almost annoying as Selphie…

“…” He didn’t answer right then, only jumped up onto the trunk of the Paupu tree which was leaning over the ledge of the island and the water. He reached out and grabbed a fruit then jumped off the tree and in front of Sora holding out the large star shaped fruit.

“Wh-what?”

**End**

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AxelsRoxas on May 17, 2009, 8:51:35 AM

AxelsRoxas on
AxelsRoxasHellooooo...
I don't know what these people are talking about (moonstar_neko, Soras_girlfriend, and SorasAngel) xD Did they PLAY Kingdom Hearts II!? Like it was there in the first game... but the second one... DAMN. There's no way people can question SoraxRiku cause it's totally canon xD TOTALLY.
Must we go over the reuniting of Sora and Kairi compared to Sora and Riku? Oh, yeah. Kairi was KIDNAPPED and all she got was a hug xD
(Sorry for ranting)
Imma go read more of this story, cause it's pretty cool so far <33

gaarasluv01 on July 31, 2006, 1:47:49 PM

gaarasluv01 on
gaarasluv01Omg iLove your story so far its great

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on June 16, 2005, 11:14:31 AM

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on
Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_OIf you don't like it then don't comment, its unfair to judge some one on the subject matter b/c everyone likes different things. Anyway, You are a good writer, so keep it up.
~Koikaji

Riku_Angel_Lover on August 2, 2004, 3:02:10 PM

Riku_Angel_Lover on
Riku_Angel_Lover*shoves a Muffin in Hanyou-hikaru's mouth* YAY!! I've done it this time. I have created the 'Paupu' Muffin. And You Hanyou-hikaru are my first Hamster. (I know it's supposed to be Gunniea Pigs but, I can't spell that, at least I think I can't) Wait if I just gave you the 'Paupu' Muffin, then that means... Ahhh! *runs away with Muffins*

SorasAngel on March 27, 2004, 2:41:32 PM

SorasAngel on
SorasAngelthats good! you should keep writing! im not a big fan of yoai but i lik this! even though Sora is mine...*takes story and runs away*

Soras_girlfriend on March 19, 2004, 6:46:20 AM

Soras_girlfriend on
Soras_girlfriendyes I agree with moonstar neko they're just friends not gay
PS Touch Sora and die he's MINE!

moonstar_neko on February 15, 2004, 2:05:39 AM

moonstar_neko on
moonstar_neko... touch riku and die. that still lost me. they aren't gay. their friends. why do ppl think that?