Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapitre Two

Everyone knows what the Paupu does...but has anyone ever tried it? Is the Legend really just a Legend? Should Riku be feeling the way he does about Sora?

Chapter 2 - Chapitre Two

Chapter 2 - Chapitre Two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: Paupu Juice – Chapitre Two

Genre: Shounen-ai
Pairings: Riku x Sora

Summary: Riku has shown Sora the Paupu, does this mean he wants to share it with him, and if so…why?
Disclaimer: Riku, Sora, and the rest are not mine. No…Square-Enix gets that pleasure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**And so the story continues…**

“Wha-what?” Sora arched a brow looking to the large yellow star being held in front of him by Riku.

“…I want to share the Paupu with you Sora…”

“…Why me?”

“Why not…? Am I not allowed to?”

“No…but I thought you can only share it with someone that like…you love…” Riku sighed walking a little closer to Sora then.

“…Are you’re saying I can’t love you?” Sora’s eyes widened a little. Sure, you could love your friend, but the look in his friend’s green eyes made him think it meant something else…did it? “Well…no, you can love your friends but…”

“But what…? Don’t you love me too…?” Sora’s face came close to Riku’s as it was lifted by the older boy’s black-gloved hand.

“R-Riku…?” The silver haired one gave no response. He just looked into the sky blue eyes of his confused looking friend. He gave another sigh and placed the Paupu in Sora’s hand. He then turned around and started off for the bridge. ‘What does he mean…he loves me?’ Sora thought to himself as he looked to the large fruit in his hands. Like most times he’d normally throw it into the ocean. This one he thought to keep.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

The following day came, and once again the kids joined their places on the Destiny Islands. Such was the way of their lives and all they knew. Sora was sitting on the edge of the Pier with Kairi, chatting away about something or other. Selphie was playing cheerleader for Tidus as he sparred with Wakka, and the lone wolf Riku sat over by the waterfall near the ‘secret area’ where he, Sora, and Kairi’s childhood memories reigned.

The sound of the waterfall, blocking out the laughter of Kairi and the yelling of Selphie, was calm and soothing to the water-loving boy. He leaned his head back to note the brown haired friend of his above him.

“Weren’t you talking with Kairi…?” He sat upright and looked to note that Selphie wasn’t yelling anymore – she was gossiping with Kairi now.

“Hey Riku…uhm…” The brown haired boy gave a small laugh and rubbed the back of his head. “Auh…I know we haven’t been there since we were little…but…you want to go to the ‘secret area’ with me?”

“What for? I don’t think we have anymore room for drawings…” Not that he was the best when it came to rock carving either…most of the drawings in the cave were done by Sora and Kairi.
“Just…I need to talk to you…in private.” He arched a brow and shrugged as he stood dusting himself off a little and following after the younger boy into the cave.

“So…what did you want to tell me?” The silver haired one asked as he took a seat on the large boulder near the mysterious door hidden in the cave.

“Uhm…” Sora was obviously hesitating because he was embarrassed about something, what was it he needed to say? He reached on the inside of his jacket pocket and pulled out a little bottle filled with some orange-pink coloured looking juice.

“Hu? What’s that…?” Riku raised a brow looking to the oddly coloured bottle. Sora still had his head down, not once had he looked to his older friend since they entered the cave. He then shot the bottle forward holding it out to Riku looking like an offering or something…

“I-It’s…it’s the Paupu…I..I kinda dropped it and only was able to save half of it. I felt bad since we couldn’t break it and share it so…so I made it into a juice…”

“The Paupu…? You made it into Juice?” Well…that technically counted as still sharing it…right? There was no rule saying you couldn’t do it that way. Riku shrugged with a small laugh as he took the bottle and took a sip.

“…Is it good?” Sora asked, still looking down, and twiddling his thumbs now. Riku smirked a little and shook the bottle slightly.

“I don’t think someone like you could handle it. It’s an…‘adult’ taste.” He joked. He himself wasn’t that much older than Sora but he liked to joke about it since he was. Sora gave a pouty face.

“You’re a kid too you know.” He crossed his arms as Riku looked to him with one eye while taking another sip. “Come on…tell me what it taste like…”

“Hmm…well…it’s…” Sora’s ears, if they could, almost perked up as he listened. This was the first time anyone on the island had tasted the Paupu, and he had always wanted to know its taste. “…none of your business.” Riku laughed as he refused to tell Sora the needed info. The brunette huffed and reached for the bottle.

“Fine! I’ll find out myself…!” Riku held the bottle back behind him making Sora’s distance from his face very close. “Uhm…Riku…?” The silver haired one had a seemingly sly smirk on his face.

**TBC…**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authour Insert #1
Riku: Why the hell did you end it there?!
Sora: To make the fangirls weep…
AN: Oh hush Riku…you can get yer ‘fun’ next chapter! -.o
Riku: -_-; I’m going to start a riot on how you end chapitres…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on June 16, 2005, 11:18:11 AM

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on
Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_OExcellently done. *hands you a sock and goes off to read more*
This story is going on my favs list, which is a big honour, I only have like 3.
~Koikaji

Riku_Angel_Lover on August 2, 2004, 3:07:26 PM

Riku_Angel_Lover on
Riku_Angel_Lover*still running with Muffins* I think I made it. *gasps for air* Thats it, the muffins are history!! *Rips Muffins all up and throws them away* There. *Up walks Riku*

Riku: You got any more Muffins left? I heard there really good.
Me: Hommanahommanahommmana...
Riku: Well?
Me: Umm, yeah. *thnks, good thing I still have one 'Paupu' Muffin left.* Here Riku, this one is really good.

...does Riku eat the Paupu? Will he finally love me? Find Out Later!

moonstar_neko on February 15, 2004, 2:10:12 AM

moonstar_neko on
moonstar_nekoaltough i was disturbed at first, its getting pretty good

Chisato_Shidou on December 27, 2003, 2:08:40 AM

Chisato_Shidou on
Chisato_Shidoukeep on going!! pretty please!!

CindyTheKingdomHeartsLuver0 on December 13, 2003, 8:24:20 AM

CindyTheKingdomHeartsLuver0 on
CindyTheKingdomHeartsLuver0Hey!! This is really kewl!!! u need 2 do chapter 3!