Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Flames of Glory!

Random Bobob stories that take place after then end of the series

Chapter 1 - Flames of Glory!

Chapter 1 - Flames of Glory!
Bobobo was walking to school one day. He ran into a tree while walking. "Hello tree." he said with much hatred. He then attacked the tree. "Super Fist of the Nosehair! Magnum Tree Cutter!" The tree was instantly destroyed. "Another day of hard work. Time for bed." Bobobo went home and slept. He woke up to the door bell. Bobobo went and answered the door. It was his friends: Beutey, Gaser, Don Patch, and Jelly Jiggler. "Hi, Bobobo." Jelly said, punching Bobobo in the face. "Yah, good to see you!" Don Patch said, kicking Bobobo in the gut. Bobobo immediately puked all over his friends. "It's good to see you as well, buddy." He said though the puke. "Let's go to the mall and hang out." So the went to the mall. When they arrived at the mall, to their dismay, they saw that it was on fire. Beutey, trying to be a hero, decided to run into the burning mall to save her favortie store, the one that sells dresses. Beutey ran into the mall while humming a heroic beat. When she stepped into the mall the floor gave out. "AHHHHHHH!" she screamed as she plunged into a 500 foot hole. Bobobo wasn't about to lose his friend so he ran inside, jumped over the hole and grabbed for the nearst table. Bobobo couldn't find a table so he grabed a pen and paper. He wrote to Beutey, 'I am coming- Bobobo'. He leaned over the hole and dropped the paper right down the center so it wouln't burn. Then he looked aroung. There in the center of the mall stood the Chinese food resterant. It wasn't on fire but appered to be glowing. Bobobo ran into the kitchen and took a chinese food box. He began to eat the chinese food. Chinese food made his brain work faster. After eating the last bite of Lo Mein Ching, he thought of an idea to get to his friend. He pulled out a paper swan out of his pocket. "Art is the solution to anything!" He said with his hands on his hips and chest in the air. Bobobo then pulled out a painting of the Mona Lisa from his undies. "This should do it." he whispered in the swans ear. He then threw the swan and Mona Lisa at the wall. Nothing happened, so he threw them down the hole. Bobobo decided to jump into the hole himself to save his friend. He found himself in the red depths of hell. He was approuched by a strange figure. "You've had quite a long day." he said. Bobobo then regonized him. "Denghogku Man!" Denghogku Man got very upset. "No you big olf! I am Satan! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Now then, I have the power to send you back in time but you must respect the tree and don't run into the burning bulilding. And change your name!" "No anything but that! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fine." Bobobo, now John, agreed and lived happly ever after. Later...... John went to the name store and bought a new name. That name was Bobobo!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katara719 on October 28, 2006, 3:35:13 AM

katara719 on
katara719that's hilarious!!
....John......
~katara